Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony (Results)

Go down 
+6
Camp Counselors
Casidee
Forrest
Calevan
Cheniyah
Indigo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Cheniyah just looked back at Juliet,

"Whatever..."

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Forrest, crossing his fingers for luck, digs deep for the second coin.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:30 pm

The member 'Forrest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 10_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwoi
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Cheniyah reaches in and pulls out her next coin.

"Please Guru...Please..." She pleaded to the Hindu God.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

The member 'Cheniyah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 20_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwo9
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Oof I was afraid this would happen as soon as I went to the gym. I don't have html nor dice on my phone so I can't participate for an hour or two lol
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:36 pm

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Please let this not be the end.."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:36 pm

The member 'Forrest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 5_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwom
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Cheniyah looked at Forrest wide eyed before screaming up and down. Even with a third roll, Cheniyah still defeated Forrest.

"OH MY GOD I GET TO STAY IN THE GAME OH MY GOD!"

She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:44 pm

"Forrest has a total of ...30 points! Not bad! But with only 2 coins, Cheniyah..has twice the amount with a total of...60 points! With 30+ points higher, Cheniyah has survived this intense elimination ceremony. Sorry Forrest... but it's the walk of shame for you! You get 30 seconds to say your goodbyes."
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Cheniyah noticed it was Forrest's time to go. Setting reality into her mind.

"Wow...I- I'm sorry, tell Ramon and that Chicken I said hi though."

She said with a weak smile before opening her arms out for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Casidee runs up to Cheniyah clapping like a baby seal. "YES CHENIYAH!!! Don't scare me like that again!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 pm

When Forrest saw his last coin he frowned and let out a sigh when he saw Cheniyah's last coin "well...looks like I got beaten once again and to a stupid coin drawing." He backed up away and heard what Indigo had said '30 seconds...okay might as well." He turns to face Calevan and fist bumps him "dude you're a very strong opponent and that is why I chosed you first but you're the only dude here so don't let these chicks overrun you." He turns the other way and goes straight to Juliet then puts his hands on her shoulders "Don't let hairball off the hook with the skating so keep bugging him about it AND!" he looks at the 2 other girls "thanks for not voting me off...don't let those 2 snakes get to you...you're better than them and stronger." He leans in to whisper "uh...I left some sort of letter to the goth girl under the mattress of my bunk um please give it to her, will you?" He walks away and gives a slight hug to Cheniyah while thinking 'girl better watch it or you're next'. He snorts "I'll make sure to say hi to worthless teammate and Ramon."

He quickly jogs to the other teammates "sorry I didn't get to discuss to a few of you but I didn't have time so laters oh and um Kathy..." he rubs his head "you're the toughest woman I've met here so kick ass and don't listen to any snakes either." He smirks and winks. "Umm..." he stops in front of Quinn & Lorelei.

Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Kathy ran up to Forrest at the last minute and gave him a real tight hug, as she simply smiled in tears.

"BABY, YOU THE BEST MAN I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS CAMP! At least you can talk more, unlike friggin El Tilburon back at Loser World..."

She then sniffled while still bawling her eyes out.

"GO GET EM, HONEY! Don't let any of those fruitloops get to you either! I've got your back, even though you're moving away from here...
And don't worry! I ain't lettin nobody fool me over here!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:25 am

Amberly:
A greasy hand grabbed onto Forrest before he was able to make his way to the walk of shame.
"NUT SU FAST S8R BOY!" Amberly burst out from the bushed

Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 Giphy

"2 Men leaving in one week? NO, I AM NOT A FAN OF ONLY 4 MEN LEFT! Especially when the two hottest guys are on the same team making it more of a risk! That's as dumb as a Hillbilly Banjo Player not knowing how to play the porch song from Deliverance. Suuuuuuuuuuuey!" Her voice recked with a Republican speech.

"So that is why I decided that there will NOT be a double elimination! The other counselors will kill me but I can make the rules too!" She pats Forrest in the back with a ton of force. "You survive this week Forrest, Cheniyah ur lucky as well!"

[OOC: Hey guys, so I wanted to let everyone know that I made a mistake and I want to make this game as fair as possible. I realized it would be incredibly unfair to have someone eliminated when another person got disqualified in the same week. You all have been active, and I really appreciate that, so I wanted to keep it fair for everyone. I'm sorry that I had to change it but I just couldn't deal with feeling like someone got the short end of the straw. If there is anything you guys want to address about this situation please let me know!

Like i said in the beginning im hear to listen to your guys thoughts and concerns and this one i felt like was something that had to be listened to. I apologize for the last min change and hope you all can understand my dissistion, so we are going to stick to the regular scedule.]
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 4:28 am

After hearing what Amberly said Juliet almost attacked the conselours. "They made me look like a two-faced b**** in front of everyone to not even eliminate someone?" Juliet thought, after calming down she walks in Forrest direction and smiles "I thought you deserved a second chance, don't make me regret it" Juliet hugs Forrest and whisper to him "Now you can deliver that letter yourself" Juliet giggled and reliesed her teammate, then she stares at the girls of her team "They must hate my guts now, I can't screw up again, I have to apologize" Juliet thought as she saw Casidee and Cheniyah staring back.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 8:10 am

And JUST as her reign was about to end.....pirate hooker HAD to show up.

Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmsD9z6eLYjSQCPwg4SM74VNCVCnXkXt_7Qsy8OzD0PPdAYFodvREBvw

Indigo was ready to join Juliet in beatin that counselor ass but she stopped herself short. "I've had it with this show for a good while now! I thought I was bad but you ALL have been driving ME insane!!! Nuh-uh someone IS leaving tonight! You think you can just WALTZ in here and-

Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 Fuck-this.shit-im-out

Indigo storms out hissing at Amberly. "OH and don't think I haven't seen you on those other shows! Get some standards girl. I've seen SHIT NUGGETS with more class than you and THAT'S an understatement! Good luck you poor fools, and Forrest you BETTER not disappoint again...I'll be rooting for you. As soon as I'm done with therapy!" Indigo dashes off.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 am

As soon as the results of the elimination ceremony were announced, Lorelei instantly feels the backlash, even though she wasn't the one going home. She looks around at the opposing team's reactions. Calevan looks nearly unphased by the whole thing. Juliet looks guilty about something, about what, she didn't know for sure. While, Cheniyah and Caisdee were screaming and hugging each other like they won an Oscar. She doesn't like the look of that one little bit. Although, she hasn't had much time with Forrest, she still feels really guilty about giving him the cold shoulder.

While Forrest was using what little time he had to say goodbye, she is surprised by a couple of things. First, that she thought she faintly heard something about a letter for her from both Forrest and Juliet. But that doesn't matter right now. She looks up to see her other surprise, Forrest stood in front of her and Quinn as if he wanted to say something important to them. It would feel right if she said some encouraging words to him.

"Forrest, you don't des-" Before she can really say anything, she hears Amberly's loud and interesting announcement.

She then looks back at Forrest with a smile growing on her face. Out of her excited state of mind, she jumps up and wraps her arms around his neck to pull him in for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 12:39 pm

He smiles at Kathy "uhh thanks for the compliment." He looked at Juliet "You have no need to prove yourself to them just cause they're the same gender as you." After he recieved the hugs from both Kathy and Juliet he smiles to himself.

Man I got hugged by 2 woman here before I can leave...sweeeet and one saying I'm the best...POINTS TO ME!

When he heard Lorelei about to say something he felt a hand on him as he turns to face Amberly and hears her announcement "waaaa what?!!" He is flabbergasted and stunned. He feels Lorelei jump and wrapped her arms around his neck which cause him to turn red a bit. Wait...I'm not out?? Aw man and after all those things I've said and now Juliet is expecting me to give the letter to goth girl. Tally mark III
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Cal silently watches Indigo throw a hissy fit and then running away like a maniac.
Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 Tumblr_mjiyx1jwhx1ql5yr7o1_500
"And I thought I had problems...anywho...welcome back Forrest."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:19 pm

"thanks bro and I'll make sure I will stay & fight hard."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Bijou had pretty much never interacted with Forrest once, and barely talked to Cheniyah — the challenge barely counted — so she didn't mind one way or another. But watching Cheniyah try to make everyone draw coins for elimination to save her own chances? Well, I guess it was a strategy, but it definitely puts a sour taste in my mouth.

She chose to hang back and avoid bringing attention to herself as she watched the elimination ceremony turn into a...not elimination ceremony? Whatever was happening now, she just wanted to stay out of it.

Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony (Results)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2