Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picking Straws (MAD)

Go down 
+7
Lorelei
Kathy
Quinn
Bijou
Camp Counselors
Cheniyah
Juliet
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Picking Straws (MAD) Empty
PostSubject: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 3:07 am

Dashon:
"CAMMPPPEEERRRSSS!"
Dashon yells from the top of his lungs waking up the campers.

"MEET ME IN THE OFFICE NOW!"

He rushes the campers to the office and forces them to line up.
Picking Straws (MAD) Q59V8_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mrw-reactions&l=search&f=

Kabirah:
Kabirah turns around with the office chair and faces the campers with a piece of paper on her right hand.
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?"

Picking Straws (MAD) Note_by_ishb1sh-dc6844w

Isabel:
Isabel balls into tears. "H-HOW COULD YOU GUYS HUMILIATE US LIKE THIS?!?! DO YOU WANT US TO LOOK B-BAD!" he pauses "THIS IS LIKE THE TIME WHEN I WAS WEARING SANDLES AND SOMEONE TOLD ME MY SHOES WHERE UN-TIED AND I LOOKED DOWN AND EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME!!" He cries.

Picking Straws (MAD) Ugly-crying

Celine:
"TOTES DISGUSTED WITH YOU ALL! I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT THIS WEEK WILL NOT BE FUN FOR YOU GUYS AT ALL!" She threatened the campers. "YOU ALL WILL BE RUNNING LAPS AROUND THE CAMPSITE!"

Je'Raldo:
"You all are going to be eating expired black liquorice for this week, too! Hopefully that will teach you all a lesson... and appreciate my cooking next time!"

Amberly:
"YA!"

Dashon:
"We don't want to make this fun for you guys this week so for this Reward Challenge you guys will be picking straws and whoever picked the longest straw will have the power to pick 2 people to eat one last gourmet dinner by Raldo. You also will have to pick 3 other players to drink a large cup of spoiled milk! So begin picking your straw!" Dashon sticks his hands out for the campers to pick a straw.

[Hello everyone and welcome to hell!
You must roll the ‘Straw [Your Category]’ dice 3 all at once!

Physical has a dice containing the inches from 1-5
Mental has a dice containing the inches from 1-6  
Endurance has a dice containing the inches from 1-5

Also, If your character wants to play it safe and not win this reward. you users have to pick 1 of either THROW or FAILED dice options for your OCs destiny for why they didn't participate, these choices are:
THROW: Your Character thought it was the best idea to not put a target on there back so they decided to not win in these weeks challenge.
FAILED: Your Character sucked during this challenge so they failed miserably to win.

After everyone finishes, I will continue from there and name the winner!

You all will have 27Hrs to complete this challenge!]

Last edited by Camp Counselors on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 am

Juliet was the first to arrive, she heard the prizes and didn't got too excited about, but for her winning something could make her team see she still was a valuable member and maybe she could talk with someone after the challenge, someone that could help her feel less bad about all that happened.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 am

The member 'Juliet' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Others]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 2i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842h Picking Straws (MAD) 2i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842h Picking Straws (MAD) 5i_by_ishb1sh-dc68420
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:57 am

Cheniyah is the second to arrive and frowned at the counselors.

"Why couldn't you just try to figure out who were good for that Wendigo girl and who was bad and punish those that misbehaved?"

Cheniyah shook her head and pulled out her straws.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:57 am

The member 'Cheniyah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Mental]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d Picking Straws (MAD) 1i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842p Picking Straws (MAD) 2i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842h
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:10 am

Bijou looked around at the other campers as they each picked straws. With one hand on her hip and the other's pointer finger to her lips, she weighed the pros and cons of winning this challenge.

If I do this, I'll look so good for my team!!, she thought. Buuuut I just won the last immunity challenge, and I do not want to put a target on my back. Even putting that aside...I do not want to make enemies of three contestants by feeding them spoiled milk.

Picking Straws (MAD) Giphy

She decided to lay low this time around.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:10 am

The member 'Bijou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'THROW' :
Picking Straws (MAD) Failed_by_ishb1sh-dc4vui8
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:14 am

Quinn looks at the ground. He's pretty sure he's one of the 'boring' campers. He sighs and listens to Isabel's dramatic speech. Then Je'Raldo mentions black liquorice.

'But I love black liquorice' he grins sheepishly and looks at the others, who give him a weird look.
'What? It's good stuff'

This challenge seems.... Rather cruel overall but still he's gotta take the bet. He steps forward and draws his straws.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:14 am

[OOC: it didn't roll the dice so here we go]
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Mental]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 4i_by_ishb1sh-dc68429 Picking Straws (MAD) 4i_by_ishb1sh-dc68429 Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:30 am

Kathy, eager to hear about someone drinking spoiled milk as a punishment, decided to participate in the straw challenge.

"Ah, this outta be easy! I get the chance to make people drink spoiled milk! HAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:30 am

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Others]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 5i_by_ishb1sh-dc68420 Picking Straws (MAD) 2i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842h Picking Straws (MAD) 1i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842p
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:46 am

The first thing everyone heard in the morning was Dashon yelling at the top of his lungs. Lorelei instantly got out of bed and races to the counselors office in her PJs.

As all of the counselors were going on and on about Indigo's review on all of the campers, it only made her more and more paranoid. Was Lorelei part of the half that she didn't like? Her one on one encounter with her might not have helped. Oh God, this could all be partially [her fault.

She goes up to draw straws. Hopefully she can make until to at least one person in camp.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:46 am

The member 'Lorelei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Mental]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d Picking Straws (MAD) 5i_by_ishb1sh-dc68420 Picking Straws (MAD) 6i_by_ishb1sh-dc6841t
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Wendigo you evil little weirdo, she got one last slap from the grave. Casidee chuckled. What? Yeah it sucked, but she had to give kudos when due. Good one Indigo~

"Only eating black liquorice? Sooo like... " she thinks for a sec "A diet! Awe, our counselors are so nice! You guys really do care about our health!" Under her breathe she whispers a little toon. Skiiinny, Skiiinny, Skinny Skinny Skiiinny.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 pm

The member 'Casidee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Mental]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 5i_by_ishb1sh-dc68420
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:26 pm

AH IM SO DUMB
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:26 pm

The member 'Casidee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Mental]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 4i_by_ishb1sh-dc68429 Picking Straws (MAD) 4i_by_ishb1sh-dc68429
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Forrest rolls his eyes and shakes his head "Seriously?? After all this we're being punished because wackigo doesn't like half of this cast oh well...she did wish me luck." he walks over to Dashon and grabs the straws with his pointer finger and thumb but stops thinking to himself.

'Man I mean do I want to drink spoiled milk and eat licorice...yuck! First off I'm lactose...damn it!! But then again...I freaking flopped during the sack race so...I HAVE TO DO THIS!'

He reaches out to grab again.

Picking Straws (MAD) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 pm

((ah man it didn't do it, here you go))
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 pm

The member 'Forrest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Others]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 2i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842h Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Cyrus just rolled his eyes as the counselors complained about the one negative review of the contest thus far.

'Some blokes forget that they are not the sun and the world does not revolve around them,' he thought to himself. 'Besides, so what if some scaliwag doesn't like the contest? There were a lot of people who didn't like Romeo and Juliet when it first came out too. And look now: it's a timeless classic that's still beloved to this very day. Ah, whatever. Let's just get this over with.'

With that, Cyrus went to draw his straws.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 3:28 pm

The member 'Captain Cyrus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Others]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 4i_by_ishb1sh-dc68429 Picking Straws (MAD) 5i_by_ishb1sh-dc68420 Picking Straws (MAD) 5i_by_ishb1sh-dc68420
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:43 am

"The feeling is mutual, to be honest..." says Cal under his breath after seeing the petty complaint note. He then await his turn to draw straws.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:43 am

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Straw [Others]' :
Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d Picking Straws (MAD) 1i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842p Picking Straws (MAD) 3i_by_ishb1sh-dc6842d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking Straws (MAD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: Challenges :: Reward Challenge-
Jump to: