Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picking Straws (MAD)

Go down 
+7
Lorelei
Kathy
Quinn
Bijou
Camp Counselors
Cheniyah
Juliet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:26 am

As Lorelei looks at Calevan chug that whole tall glass like it was a shot, she is both impressed and disgusted at the same time. In a way, she was also kinda jealous of how strong of a stomach he has compared to her. But from the milk she already drank, she couldn't help but gag a little, while hoping that nothing came out.

Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 Giphy

Not to mention...wow, she did not notice how much an over privileged brat Cheniyah sounded until now. If everyone else had to do it, then she should too. If anything, she should be thankful that she doesn't need to drink three of these. But it's not her job to force her, it was Dashon's. So, she just decided to keep her big mouth shut.  

She grabs the last glass and tries her best to not puke it all up before it even got in. Just rip this hellish nightmare off like it's a band aid.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:17 am

Forrest looks at Cal who chugged it in one gulp but he can tell he was pissed off and wanted to say something but kept quiet.

He closes his eyes and takes a huge deep breath before he put his lips on the glass and drank the rest of the milk. "This is going to mess me up real bad but..." he looks at Cheniyah "we gotta do this before that tank over there does anymore damage." He heard his stomach make awful noises.

He curses under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 am

Dashon:
"Oh, Okay. So you wanna try and boss up?" He glares at Cheniyah

Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 Oh-really-gif-22

Points at the other contestants. "They all seem to have finished or almost finish there drink. If you DONT drink it, there WILL be a problem."
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am

Cheniyah frowned at Forrest then looked back at Dashon.

"Well that 'Tank' can bite me!"

She said boldly. Gosh what has gotten into her.

Then Dashon threatened her and now this time she was annoyed. She wasn't going to let no man boss her around.

"Oh yeah there's going to be a problem, slappy hands. And it involves me taking this milk and chucking it in your face!"

She threatened right back taking hold of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am

Dashon:
"Your mouth does a lot of talking, how about you put some actions with your words and do it then" He begins to raise his voice. "EITHER DRINK YOUR **** OR FACE CONSEQUENCES!"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 am

Cheniyah just stares at Dashon in the eyes before in one swift motion brings the glass of milk up and chucks the milk into Dashon's face.

"Got Milk, bitch?"

She said boldly, standing there before putting the glass on the table.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:07 am

Kabirah:

Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 Tenor

Kabirah zooms the camerea in on Dashon.

Dashon:
Dashon whipes the milk off his face and grabs Cheniyah's glass and breaks it with his hands. There was no more spoiled milk to force down her throat

Kabirah:

Dashon:
"YOU WILL GET YOURS BLONDE AND SO WILL THE REST OF YOUR CAST MEMBERS DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS! SEE YOU IN THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE" He slams the broken glass on the table and storms off.

Kabirah:
"Now, thats the drama I'm looking for!"
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:20 am

Cheniyah just smirked as she watched Dashon walk off. He sure was sexy when he was angry, but she wasn't going to tell anyone that. Nonetheless, she was glad she stood up against the tank.

Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 Tenor

"Oh please! Take the stick outta your ass for once!"

Cheniyah yelled as Dashon walked away before returning to see her cast mates.

"What?"

She asked, seeing their expressions.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:26 am

"Way to go, pinhead." Cal rolls his eyes and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 am

Forrest mouth pops open as he is watching all of this going back and forth with Cheniyah & Dashon. As soon she grabbed the milk thinking she's going to drink it he says to himself 'just drink the milk girly' but was soon cut off by the splash of milk thrown to Dahson's face.
Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 28529410
"That...was hot but I'll be sure not to mess with you." His eye twitches hearing his team will get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 am

"Oh my gosh, Loriiii! You're the bestest! 100% willing to share if you want! Dinner dates~"

Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 C23ADF47D5

Casidee flopped around lost in the mindset of creme brulee and lobster. Finally a taste of her home life... Uuuuuuntil the drama started. "Uh hi yes, I'll totally eat my gourmet meal, for the good of my team of course! That can, ya know, cancel out the punishments, right? Hehe. "
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 12:06 pm

As Lorelei sluggishly gets up from the stump she was sitting on, she hears Casidee's burst of glee. She couldn't believe that she was going to say this...but it was honestly kinda cute how happy she looked. She may not know if it was genuine or not. But right now, she didn't really care.

"No thank you. I don't think I would be able to keep it down right now to be completely honest. You and Juliet have fun." She says with a meek but genuine smile.

The smile instantly was whipped from her face as soon as Cheniyah threw the glass of milk in Dashon's face...IS SHE OUT OF HER FUCKING MIND!?!?! She may have thought it was cute and daring and stuff, but that was just. Plain. STUPID! Her mouth hangs open as she slowly looks towards Cheniyah.

"What...have...you...done? You literally just screwed over everyone here."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Straws (MAD)   Picking Straws (MAD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking Straws (MAD)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: Challenges :: Reward Challenge-
Jump to: