Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] Empty
PostSubject: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:26 pm

After all the commotion of the reward challenge, counselor punishments AND the Grumpy Spider's loss of the immunity challenge, the camp quieted down. Most of the campers were in the cabins, awaiting the elimination ceremony and wondering who would get the boot this week.

Quinn wouldn't lie - he feared this could be his last week.

Not only worried by the elimination ceremony, something else was bothering him too.

Camp Counselors wrote:
Je'Raldo:
"[...] maybe if you ate more of that you wouldn't be sleeping for 12 hours.

He sighed and looked into the bathroom mirror.

All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] Quinn_worries_by_prettypassionut-dc65q0s

'I don't think I'll ever get rid of these....'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Bijou STORMED into the bathroom and finally out of the goddamn pouring rain. Her makeup was running down her face, her hair was in unkempt curls (can blame Cyrus for some of that one), and her clothes were soaked through. All of that put Bijou in a terrible mood. She stomped her way to the towels, grabbing one and angrily drying her hair, mumbling incoherently (though you can hear a few choice words, they won't be repeated for censorship's sake).

She stared at herself intensely in the mirror as she dried herself off. Then, she noticed movement and shifted her eyes to her side. It was her teammate!! She didn't even notice him there, she was so clouded with frustration.

Her frown flipped to a smile. "Oh, hi Quinn!!!"

All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Quinn hears someone storm into the bathroom and jumps in surprise. It was Bijou, quite frustrated from the looks of it. He quickly messes up his own bangs to hide his face again.
'Ooo hey Bijou!-' he looks at her from head to toe and hesitates. Would it be rude to say she looked terrible?

Yes. Yes it would. DUH.

'Uhm... You look like you spent the whole storm outside... What's wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

YES. THANK GOD. AN OPPORTUNITY TO TALK ABOUT HERSELF. Bless Quinn, because Bijou was hella ready to blow off some steam.

Steam. Storming. A lot of water puns going on right now.

"OH YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! I got caught in the rain and then it just kept going and going and going," she said while speaking quickly and with heavy emotion. "I tried to run under a tree for cover and then Boaty McBoatface was there and telling me stuff I already knew and I. JUST. WANTED. TO. SLAP. HIM."

"And I did!!! I totally did. With a fish," she said proudly. "I almost felt bad about it, but then he pulled some MORE things on me and I would have slapped him again but I just COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Sooo now I'm here!!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:57 pm

All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] Giphy

Bijou suddenly started pouring her heart out to him. He was glad she did, since it clearly affected her always upbeat personality. She mentioned who he assumed was Cyrus, and then a fish? Slapping with a fish? Oh boy... that can't be good. He motions her to slow down.

'Woah woah, take it easy Bee.' he just used a nickname for her. Would she hate it?? He felt anxiety creep up but kept on talking. 'What did he say to you and what happened after you... Fish-slapped him?'

He almost couldn't believe he asked that question to someone. If Bijou wasn't so heated he probably would have laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:23 pm

For Quinn, Bijou was pouring her heart out. To Bijou, it was just another day. She tended to be overdramatic at times, and as such she'd pour her life story toward anyone who showed any interest and seemed trustworthy. And Quinn? Well, he gave her his MP3 player to borrow, and if that's not a sign of trust for Millennials than nothing is.

"FISH-SLAPPED! That's the perfect term!!" she said, not acknowledging (but also not dissing) his new nickname for her. She lowkey liked having a nickname because a ton of celebs have them. Bee...yonce? Anyone?

"WELL he started to tell me that I'd be dryer in the cabins, and I was like, no shit Sherlock!!! I know that!!" She shouted while putting the towel over her head completely, towel-drying her hair. "And I asked him why he always had to one-up people and mansplain to people!!!" She moved into the stalls while she was talking, grabbing one of the cabin's shoddy robes. She kept rambling and telling her story, peeling off her layers of clothing and hanging it over the stall to dry. "And then he started yelling, so I started yelling louder!! And that's when I took his fish and slapped him!!"

Now in the bath towel, she slammed the stall door open. "AND THEN YOU WON'T GUESS WHAT HE DID!! He said he respected me, and then he gave me a noogie! A NOOGIE!! ON THIS HAIR!!!" She shouted again while pointing to her tired curls.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 pm

He listens to her story and shakes his head in disapproval. Cyrus man... This was the opposite of good for him. If it goes as far as someone slapping him with a FISH, well he thinks that everyone would agree that he would be crossing the most obviously marked lines.

Bijou kept on complaining about Cyrus while she changed her attire and all Quinn did was listen to her. He leans back against the counter and crosses his arms.

'Cyrus is obviously not good at getting social cues whatsoever.... He needs to learn a lot about life. I guess the sea does not know everything after all.' he breathes out. 'What a [******* ****].'

While Bijou was busy taking care of herself Quinn started thinking out loud.
'I guess that settles it for my doubts...'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Record scratch.

"Doubts?? What doubts??," she said, using a napkin and some water to gently wipe the excess makeup from her face. It wasn't the best way to clean herself up, but all of her belongings were still gone. She's still heartbroken over that, so it's still a bit of a soft spot for her.

"Are you having issues with our teammates?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Quinn freezes. Bijou was so busy with herself (and who could blame her for that) but THAT she heard? He starts biting his lip again, not sure how to steer this conversation.

He had to admit that he trusts Bijou. From all his teammates, she was the one with the most solid position. She dealt... pretty properly in the Cyrus situation so... Should he express his concerns?

Quinn closes his eyes and breathes out.
'...... Yes.' he turns around to face Bijou. He really doesn't want to pull all attention towards him but now she didn't really give him a choice.

'I haven't really told anyone but... The fact that Lorelei chose two members of the other team for the reward over me really bothers me.' he rubs his shoulder and looks away from her. 'Doing something like that just doesn't sit right with me. I don't... No, CAN'T trust a team member that openly chooses the opposite team over her own. So even though I think she is super nice I- I am still having doubts about who to vote for.' Quinn laughs nervously. 'And Cyrus' stunt would have made it even more complicated, if it didn't ruin the team spirit.'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 8:42 am

Bijou ran her fingers through her curls as she listened to Quinn. She blew off all the negative energy she needed to, and so she felt calmed down. All that was left was to make herself look like the A+++ Queentm she felt she was on the inside.

"I thought that was weird too!!!," she said. "But it's super uncharacteristic of Lorelei to be malicious!! I don't think she was trying to hurt you. Tee-bee-ache, she probably wasn't thinking of it from a competition standpoint!! Still, if I wasn't picked, I would be bothered too."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Quinn looks back into the mirror and stares at his reflection.

'I know. That's why it makes me wonder... What she has planned. Was it all nothing but a tactical move?' he turns to Bijou. '....Am I.... dead weight?'

He feels so vulnerable right now. It was as if he was telling on Lorelei to Bijou. He shakes his head. 'N-no, forget what I said, it's- just nevermind.' and prepares to leave the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]   All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All These Doubts [Private RP Quinn/Bijou]
Page 1 of 1