Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]  #no1 Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no1   Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]  #no1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:03 pm

(During Kathy's first time at the girl's cabin.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Kathy left all of the girls behind, she decided to go on ahead and confess her feelings for the first time.

"So, this is the confessional... Smells a bit rusty in here, but I'll get used to it."

The girl shrugged, while she tried to think of what to say.

"Ok, so day one isn't too shabby, especially for my first time being inside an actual competition!
Everyone I've met were decent, except for that preppy blond chick, Miss Redhead, and the Indian lady.

I think I'll be more comfortable in talking to the boys instead, since I'm honestly not much of a fan on anything girly for that matter, if you can already tell.

I don't have anymore of Lorelei's snacks with me, so that sucks. She must be sharing them with everyone else right now, but I'll probably grab something else to eat, later on. Like an actual MEAL."
Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no1
Page 1 of 1