Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no3 Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no3    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:42 pm

(During the end of the challenge.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kathy was slouching on the toilet, immensely smiling at the camera and leaned her head back.

"HOLY CRAAAAAP! Today was such a mess! I'm so happy for what happened at the end!

For someone who had the most points, I'm pretty sure that everyone is afraid of me! Plus that challenge was a piece of cake. Pretty soon, I'll be kicking all of their asses! Haha!

Lorelei was right about me needing to get out of my comfort zone for a minute, and I respected her decision for that!

Despite Bijou having the least amount of points, she helped me throughout the challenge, and has also seemed to forgive me from earlier.

I gotta talk to her more, to make things up!"

But then, she quickly started to laugh extremely hard at herself.

"AND THEEEN, when teammates were being picked, Mr. Pirate picked Ramon on our side, and Casidee is on the opposing team, HAHAAAA! IN HER FACE! Her scheming ass deserved it!"

After that, Kathy started to become even more crazy then she was before.

"Oh dear LORD, it's like a dream come true!

RAMON AND I ARE GONNA BE A MAGICAL COUPLE, CASIDEE IS THE EVIL WITCH, AND THEN ONCE SHE'S GONE, IT'S ALL HAPPILY EVER AFTER FOR ME AND THE BIG GUY, HAHAAAAAAAA!"

And then she suddenly fell off of her seat, for screaming so much.

"I've never been this happy in my life!"

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no3 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no3
Page 1 of 1