Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Call for you love ones!

Go down 
+9
Calevan
Clover
Kathy
Cheniyah
Miranda
Juliet
Casidee
Forrest
Camp Counselors
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

The Call for you love ones! Empty
PostSubject: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Dashon:
Dashon wakes up all the campers bright and early and yells from the top of lungs for the campers to be at the Campfire in 5 min!
Once all the campers got to the campfire he announces a special surprise.

"Welcome Campers, to your 6 WEEKS in of this campsite! So far we have 500+ viewers watching you guys play! Which is something we are shocked about." He pauses. "ANYWAYS, you guys have received a reward last week that I know you all been asking... and finally I can tell you to SHUT THE F*** UP CAUSE IT'S HERE!"

A few visitors for the campers pop up behind Dashon. with an addition of Cheniyah and Juliet

The Call for you love ones! Giphy

"Say hello to your visitors! And please welcome Juliet and Cheniyah again as they will be tormenting you or catching things up with you for the rest of the week! Please treat them as they are guests!

I know for some of you your missing a love one but that's because there are arriving late, Kabirah and Amberly are driving them here. So please be PATIENT and STOP BOTHERING ME!"

"Oh and by the way, There are no more teams. We are in a merge so it's every camper for themselves!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Forrest looks all confused once Dashon brought Cheniyah & Juliet with him "Wait what is going on??" He looks around and raises an eyebrow.

"No teams...?" he looks at his team "Ah sh** you serious?" He frowns but shrugs it off.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Dashon announces that loved ones will be arriving, exciting Casidee. Then he adds that some previously eliminated contestants were returning.

Casidee stands awkwardly. Juliet and Cheniyah, aka the two girls in 'Girl Power' who she just voted out. Awkwarddd~ For them of course. They should've rode harder for Queen Casidee.

Casidee couldn't wait to see who would be arriving for her! "Eee! Congrats guyyyss! Such hot mergies!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:09 am

Juliet was standing behind Dashon, she peek the other campers hoping to see a familiar face. "Why did I accepted to come back here?" Juliet thought. That's when she sees Casidee and Forrest aproaching, she didn't know if she should hide or say hi, and she chose the best option....hide behind the loved ones. "Where is my loved one? I hope he/she doesn't get late, I can't be alone right now.."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 am

(BTW You guys can RP your loved one now! You can have them appear anywhere in the game!)
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Miranda pokes her head out from behind Dashon. "Hello Casidee!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Miranda pops out, Casidee's excitement fades.
The Call for you love ones! RwbMl

"Ohhhh whaaat. Miranda. Lol that's lame, where's everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:12 pm

"Hello everyone, I'm Casidee's personal assistant." Miranda walks over to Casidee. "Sorry Miss Casidee. Mr. Palmtree is busy with business meetings and Mrs. Palmtree has a liposuction appointment today."

Miranda pulls out a list. "As for the other 176 people on your list, they were all busy too, something about a 'Tasha's party', so I came instead."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:17 pm

"Awe good on mom, finally going for the world's first -1 waist line~"

Casidee scoffed. "Uhg Tasha. I should've known she would try to steal my spotlight while I was away. Uhg, she stresses me out. Did you bring the thing?"

Casidee reaches into Miranda's bag and pulls out a hand fan and begins to fan herself.
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Miranda awkwardly jiggles as Casidee goes through her bag. "Oh! Y-yes, I did. I brought everything you asked for. When you called using your 2nd phone I-"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Casidee immediately rushes over to Miranda and covers her mouth with her hands. She looks over at the other contestants awkwardly with a giggle. Was Miranda an idiot? She had to watch what she said around here!

"Uh- AHAHAhaha Miranda you're seriously so funny. Always with the jokes! You should meet the rest they're sooo funny, like you!"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Cheniyah stood there with a smile and hands on her hips.

"You guys really thought you would see the last of me huh?"

She made a few steps towards Casidee,

"So much for girl power."

Cheniyah sneered before turning to the others.

"If your stuff goes missing throughout the week, just don't be shocked because...well... you all kinda deserve everything that's coming to you for not giving me a break this whole stay."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Kathy stood there in confusion, with her left arm behind her up, as she wondered why both Cheniyah and Juliet came back to the show.

"Wait, what's going on?"

Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:31 am

Cal notices Cheniyah is acting high and mighty and trying to threaten everyone, so he decides to interfere.

"Maybe you shouldn't make threats in your position and especially on a day where people are meant to enjoy it and catch up with their loved ones. Kinda ruins your public image as a whole. Not that your image was good to begin with, but you know." He flashes a fake smile. "You can go back to being a sore loser over there in the corner."

The Call for you love ones! Tenor
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:47 am

A short girl emerges from the crowd of people and walks towards Cal, violently pushing Cheniyah in the process, enough to throw her off balance but not make her fall.

"Woopsie! Pardon me Shaneyney. Hope none of your ratty glitter glued in extentions fell off! Anyway..."
She turns to Calevan with a condescending smile on her face. She lowers her voice so the rest stay out of her business.

"Sooo this is where you've been, hmm? You miss out on papa's cruise ship birthday bash to be on TV with all of these plebs? Icky..."

The Call for you love ones! Tenor X2

Last edited by Clover on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:55 am

Cal rolls his eyes and facepalms.

"Ughhh, I can't believe they made you come here...and I obviously wasn't invited, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:59 am

"Ah yeah, I keep forgetting everyone hates you. Except me obviously! Your favorite sister who you're gonna share your winnings with!"

The Call for you love ones! Tumblr_n6cxhfkOQK1qac1soo2_500
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:06 am

Cal starts waving, trying to get Dashon's attention.

"Hey Dashon, I don't know who this is. Can you come 'ere and take her away? And possibly ship her to a place with temperatures below 0? Preferably in a box with no air holes? "
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:10 am

"Cute."

The Call for you love ones! Tenor
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:08 am

Dashon:
Dashon ignored Caelvans request and walks away enjoying Calevans torment this week. He prays the man will finally crack, hopefully.

Isabel:
Isabel tears up about over Calevan and his sister's beautiful connection.
Record scratch "Wait what? A second phone? Isnt that against the Ru-"

Kabirah:
Kabirah bumps into Isabel with a camera in her hand. "Oh who cares!? This is the best Idea we ever had, this will for sure make headlines! I can just see it now!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:10 am

Uhhhh did Cheniyah really have to be such a sore loser. "Ooooh, the salt heh heh." Casidee looks around at her co-campers laughing at Cheniyah.

Cal drags her and his iconic sister even bumped her, Casidee was living for this TV. She loves the Cal family tree.

"Second phone? Whaaatttt. She said- Recommended bone. As in recommended bone structure. She's saying if you get plastic surgery, show your surgeon my face! Awe, Miranda is so sweeet~ Anyways go be a doll and put locks on all of my stuff." She looks at Cheniyah "Don't want anything to be stolen. Thaaaanks~
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:11 am

"Oh! Y-yes Casidee!" Miranda quickly and awkwardly scurries away after grabbing a hand ful of padlocks out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
Nicole S.

Nicole S.

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Nicole comes out behind Dashon along with Juliet & Cheniyah "Hiiiii everyone!!!" She strokes Dashon's arm "You're pretty buff and such a strong manly voice you have." She lets go and jumps in front of Forrest "Fori!! Happy to see me here...cutie?" She squeezes his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Cheniyah was rather annoyed with both Calevan and Casidee's annoying ass condescending comments and stares.

"Oh yeah because you guys gave me the chance to enjoy this day huh?"

Cheniyah pushed Clover out of the way harder now, strong enough to make her fall over.

"And these are real locks child, get your facts straight. And you..."

She turned back to Calevan

"Should really watch your mouth because it may be the reason why you're eliminated this week."

She said glaring up at him.

The Call for you love ones! 9oxI
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Isabel:
"recommended bone structure?" He mumbles it to himself, what?.

The Call for you love ones! Tumblr_inline_myafn5frNC1rn8o2x

"Uh-Okay?" He pauses "I'm sorry for not listening!! I didn't know that's what she said. I'm literally deaf" He makes excuses.

Kabirah:
Kabriah is living in paradise! Now Cheniyah is stirring the pot! This is the greatest moment in TV HISTORY! They are for sure going to get 10x the viewers now! From all her experience as being a director/reporter/interviewer this week will for sure leave her like:

"KEEP IT GOING GUYS! This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Call for you love ones!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 6 - "The Merge of Bloodlines" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: