Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Call for you love ones!

Go down 
+9
Calevan
Clover
Kathy
Cheniyah
Miranda
Juliet
Casidee
Forrest
Camp Counselors
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Calevan

Calevan

The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Calevan laughs at Cheniyah.

"Hate to remind you, but you're eliminated, so you have no say on the matter. You never did, really. All you've ever done is screw people over or remind us you're Indian. We definitely never get tired of hearing that!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Forrest eyes widen when he see's her in front of him. He turns to Dashon "What is this thing doing here take it back where you got it from?!!! I don't want it here!!" He moves a bit closer to Quinn.

He glares at her "Why me?! Why you?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:40 pm

"Then why am I here Cal?"

Cheniyah asked, standing on her tippy toes, trying to reach his height.

"Huh? Huh? Why am I here? If I have no say"

The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 Giphy

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Clover gets up after Cheniyah knocked her down.

"AHHH! Did this cheap prostitute just ASSAULT ME???!!!ARREST HER! And have me tested, my gosh! Who knows what diseases she's carrying around!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Cal is taken aback by Cheniyah. "Dashon literally just said you're here to torment us, so I assumed your annoying presence alone takes care of that..."

The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Cheniyah cocked her head a little,

"And then some..."

She said with a little giggle before returning back to standing behind Dashon.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Forrest stares at the commotion between Cheniyah & Cal "Oh boy another drama to come along." He smirks a bit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 pm

"And don't forget her hideous outfit. Learn to color coordinate, sweaty! Like, even her eyes don't match! Is that a poor people thing??"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:48 pm

He walks over to Cal & Clover "Hey Cal, you have a pretty neat sister...tuff, don't take sh** from anyone, best sister."
Back to top Go down
Jasper M

Jasper M

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:51 pm

A tall bulky man looked at all of the contestants, and quickly noticed Kathy standing there, tapping her foot at all of the nonsense she was witnessing, and ran up to her as he gave her a large hug.

"GUESS WHO CAME TO VISIT YOU!?"

He screamed, while hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Clover turns to Forrest.

"Certainly not! Especially not from dickless bores like Shaneyney over there! But I'm tired of her now, so fight her in my honor, skater boy!" She grabs Forrest's hat and fans herself with it.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Cheniyah finally bothered to listen to Clover and walked past Forrest and grabbed her by her shirt and peered down.

"Listen to me little girl, I have heterochromia and it's likely your stupid brain can't have the capacity to know what that means and if I were you. I would shut the fuck up right now before you'll have a reason to cry to your daddy."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:55 pm

"AAH, STINKY CUMMY HOOKER BREATH! BACK OFF, SHANEYNEY!!" Clover begins smacking Cheniyah with Forrest's hat she just picked up and struggles to get away.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911 BEFORE SHE GIVES ME HEPATITIS C"

Last edited by Clover on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Je'Raldo:
The peacemaker steps in to turn this place around "Now now guys... transform negative energy into placid. The mind should be allowed some relaxation, that it may return to its work all the better for the rest."
 flower

Dashon:
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Nicole S.

Nicole S.

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:57 pm

She stands there and waves at him "What a way to say hi to someone who is older than you but anywho." She claps her hands together then looks around.

"This is where you're staying at huh and it's funny because mom & dad always sent you to these your whole summer years so haha."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Kathy's pupils shrank, as she was extremely shocked to see the old man here, but quickly smiled in tears while accepting his hug.

"IT'S MY DADDY! WAAAAAAAAA!"

Kathy bawled, while snuggling up to him.

Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:00 pm

"Yesss darlings yesss! Love it, LOVE it!"

The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 Tumblr_nc2286PY4h1r16cjao1_500

"If anyone wants to take bets I'll be setting up a 'Battle of the Brainless Betting Station' over hereee~ My money is on the little one! She can use that little bow as a choking hazard!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Isabel:
"A Father and Daughter reuniting after weeks of isolation, my heart cant handle this no more! Beautiful!" He stands up and claps "BRAVO, BRAVO!!" he weeps
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Forrest tries to stand between them while he is getting wacked with his cap & Cheniyah's angry words "Ow w-wait Chen she's just a little girl and there's no need ow." He steps away and rubs his cheek.

"Shut up Nicole!! You're only older because you wanted to be!!"

Back to top Go down
Jasper M

Jasper M

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 pm

The bodybuilder gently patted her back, understanding that it's been years since they last met.

"It's alright, girl... Your big ol daddy's here to save the day."

The man closed his eyes, as he was slightly sheding a tear as well.

"I know it's been years since you were with your family, and I wanted to make it up to ya, by being your visitor on this show that you're in!

I've been watching your every move, ever since the first episode aired, and boy you were always impressing me with your constant toughness, and you weren't afraid to show those people in just how strong you were!

But you also showed that you can have feelings too, as the sweet girl that you are!

I see that you have certain feelings for someone... It was that Casidee chick, right?"

He then looked over to Isabel, and gave him a noogie.

"Haw haw haw! The name's Jasper! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Cheniyah instantly reacted to Clover hitting her with Forrest's hat and began smacking her with her bare hands across the cheeks.

"TAKE THAT LITTLE GIRL!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 pm

The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 Audrey-Hepburn-Pulls-Down-Glasses

Casidee looks over at Kathy and Jasper. "Oh? Are my ears burning?"
She gets and walks towards them, Miranda returns after putting locks on Casidee's bags.

"Hello sir! My name is Casidee~ It's a pleasure to meet you! Awe Kathy, you've been feeling a certain type a way about me?" She looks at Kathy with a lil head tilt.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Cal jumped in pulling Cheniyah off from Clover.

"Calm the f*ck down, you lunatic."
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Cheniyah continued swinging and kicking even in Cal's grip.

"Lemme at her!"

She yelled, still thrashing. She clearly wasn't listening.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:37 pm

"OHMYGOD! I did not come here to get assaulted! What is this, wrestle mania???!!" She places her hands on her cheeks. "Get this crazy bitch out of my sight or MY FATHER WILL SUE YOU ALL!"

The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I-feel-very-attacked-gif-12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Call for you love ones!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 6 - "The Merge of Bloodlines" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: