Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kathy's Elimination Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Kathy's Elimination Interview Empty
PostSubject: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Kabirah:
Kathy was sent into the office for one last interview before he official walks the Trail of Shame.
"Hello,  Kathy and welcome to your elimination interview, we have so many questions to ask you!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Kathy sat down, while trying to flex her muscles.

"Hey there! Your camp's number 1 muscular woman is here! How's it goin?"

Kathy smirked, as she continued flexing her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Kabirah:
"Everything is going splendidly! I am so sad to see you go!!!
Kabirah was impressed with her arms, bigger than almost all the guys!
"Well Kathy, lets get right into the questions, we have so much to ask! You where the strongest women on your season, do you think that was the reason as to why you were eliminated?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Kathy stretched her left arm out at Kabriah, while answering her question.

"Now if you know me, that could very likely be the case!

But in all honesty, I thought it had something to do with Casidee, since her and I had a really brutal relationship together, and I've always been suspicous of her, right from the start!

Although to be fair, I was aware of people possibly being intimidated by me, and I wasn't exactly well liked at the time. Guess it was about time that everyone realized that I needed to go, before things got even more complicated then it already was to begin with."

Last edited by Kathy on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Kabirah:
"Now when you mentioned not being well-liked do you think it was your blowouts around the camp? Which btw made amazing TV, so thank you for that!!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:13 pm

"Well, if I had to recall on all of the outbursts I've done on day 1, I think that was the cause of it!

Plus, I think I remembered being a little blunt at all of the girls, so maybe that's when the camp was hitting hard on me?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Kabirah:
"Do you think the campers made a mistake of voting you out? If so what would you have done if you stayed for one more week?" she smiles
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:51 pm

"Oh no, I knew that I wouldn't last too long in this camp. At one point, I thought to myself that I would at least make it to the merge, and look where I'm at now!

Who cares? There's nothing I can do about it now!"

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:27 am

Kabirah:
"I love your spirit Kathy! Now out of the campers remaining in the challenge, who do you wish to win?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:33 pm

"As of now, my best guess would be Calevan. I'm not sure if we have much time left, but I'll just keep it here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's Elimination Interview   Kathy's Elimination Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathy's Elimination Interview
Page 1 of 1