Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) Empty
PostSubject: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:45 am

Casidee sits alone near the lake. She is slumped over on a log looking down at the lake. SHE BEGINS TO WEEP! LOUDLY. Juuuust loud enough that maybe one or two campers might hear her???

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) Pinky1
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:33 am

Bijou struts to the lake in her swimsuit. Beach towel in hand, chic sunglasses on face, she was going to RELAX. Things have been super on edge lately and she's been so worried about going home, but here she was!! Somehow!! Still standing!! And even if she were to go home soon, she could not let that get to her on TV!

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) Giphy

She heard Casidee cry and stopped mid-step. Wide-eyed, she hesitated for a moment while figuring out what to do. Then, she scurried over to Casidee, hovering at her side. "Girl what's wrong??"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 am

Casidee hears the voice of an angel behind her. She turns around and reveals her face, tears streaming down, hands shaking, and in her lap and TRAUMATIZED CHALUPA. The dog was shaking, whimpering, and his eyes were as wide as the Kathy's bunions are raw.

"B-b-Bijou!" Casidee cries. "I-I finally found Chalupa! W-when I was in the woods back in the beginning, she ran away- or so I thought! I-I had my back turned so I thought she ran, but-" Casidee's crying was getting more and more intense "I think she was scared or attack off while I was looking away! *pant* I was in the forrest with Lori, Forrest, and Quinn-"
Back to top Go down
Chalupa

Chalupa

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:53 am

At the sound of the name Quinn, Chalupa starts to yelp uncontrollably! The dog looked like it was a traumatized victim form a horror movie!
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:55 am

Casidee gasps and cries louder. "You see! Look at her! Ohgawwwwd! Look at how she cries everytime I say Quinn!"

Chalupa yelps and cries again whenever Casidee says Quinn.

Casidee coddles her dog. "Oh Chupie, I'm so sorry I'll never say his name again! You poor thing! What did he do to you?! You were in those woods for so long!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:59 am

Bijou looked at Casidee's teary-eyed face and GASPED. And then she looked down at traumatized Chalupa and GASPED AGAIN.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so glad she's not hurt!! But why are you crying so hard, girl? This is great news!! We need to calm her down and take care of her!!"

Hearing Chalupa cry at the name Quinn, Bijou took a step back, concerned. "You don't think he did something to her, did you? That doesn't sound like him at all!!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:03 am

Casidee looked up at Bijou like a peasant begging for money, eyes full of tears. "I-I think he's been beanboozling us!" Casidee starts to pant "I-I thin-think he might secretly be evil or something! Wh-Who Who hurts a beautiful sweet puppy?!"

Casidee hugs Bijou, throwing her sobbing face into her lap. "Oh Bijou, thank God I have you! I don't know how to handle this! I'm a mess! What do I do?!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 am

"Beanboozling us?" Bijou put her hands to her chin, concerned. "But he's been so nice. He even loaned me his MP3 player and nothing bad came from that!!"

When Casidee moved to hug Bijou, she felt super uncomfortable. Keeping her arms jutting at her side with her head tilted away, she listened to Casidee's feelings carefully — but was a little distracted because she could not deal with being touched.

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) Giphy

"Um...it's okay!! We'll be okay!! We just have to get Chalupa to calm down...And then maybe we should, like, confront Quinn and get to the bottom of this??"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:21 am

Whaaat a calm discussion with Quinn? That could totally ruin everything. Borrrringggg.

Casidee gets up from Bijou's lap and kisses Chalupa on the top of the head. "We'll do it now!" She says heartbroken. "QUAAANNN QUANNNN! YOU DOG HURTING MONSTER!" Casidee calls out to the heavens, straining her vocal with each scream. A convincing performance, she really looks like she's defending her dog with her life.

Casidee hugs her dog and whispers "Don't worry Chalupa, I'll get justice for you!"

Quinn is welcome to join here~

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) GiphyTEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:03 am

Cal had observed their conversation while sitting on a nearby stump and drinking some weird juice Celine left behind. He could see Casidee was putting on one of her acts in front of Bijou. At this point in the game he felt like the alliance was no longer valid and it all comes down to who he would rather be up against if he managed to secure a spot in the final 2. Would it be better to let Casidee get her way or expose her to Bijou? Hmm....

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) 2b4d7689d9f56b5d499889a691a33f8c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)   TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEARS! TEARS EVERYWHERE! (private RP with Cal and Bijou)
Page 1 of 1