Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee Empty
PostSubject: Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee   Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 pm

Casidee sits down. She is wearing her tiara and sash that she wore on her birthday.

"Hello~ Hello~ It's me~ Your finalist~" Casidee giggles.

She lets out a sigh of relief. "Ohhh wow. I'm so incredible. I can't believe me to be honest. I'd so marry me. I played this game better than anyone else. I paved the course of everything. I really am the ultimate strategist! Oh yayyy!-"

She paused and looked at the camera dumbfounded. "What? Just because I'm pretty and rich I'm a bitch instead of a strategist? I paved my path. I managed people. I formed alliances. I kept secrets. I formulated ways to get my coffee, my phone, and my DIY butt pads. and I won challenges. A man does it and he's smart. I do it and I'm a snob. Oh please. Meninsist Trash~" Casidee laughs and plays with her crown.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Casidee

Casidee

Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee   Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 am

"So yeah I picked Cal lol~ I thought about it... 1. Cal hates everyone, right people?" Casidee laughs "I'd love to see him try~ And 2. I'm the last girl now. Talk about Girl Power. I got to prove I was the toughest, smartest, and prettiest girl here, hehe~ I mean I don't feel threatened by Bijou, but I did feel kinda bad sending her home. I was totally lying about the scripts, like I would actually let some rando be apart of daddy's business...but Bijou... she's cool. She proved herself loyal to me, so ya know, maybe I'll tell daddy to a actually cast her in something." Casidee shrugged.

Casidee does her signature happy seal clap. "I'm honestly soops excited that I made it to the finale! Being reallyyy prettyyy, and reallyyy funnyyy, and reallyyy hottttt, people seem to think I'm some sort of bimbo!" She scoffs "Well, I used that to my advantage and proved myself to be a real business woman! I came here for screen time obvs, but I also really wanted to prove myself as a real threat in this world, rather than some weakling airhead who just depended on her parents."

Casidee laughs a scoff, and flips her hair. "Watch out mommy and daddy. I could come for your businesses, hehe~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com

Episode 8 - Queenie Casidee
Page 1 of 1