Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) Empty
PostSubject: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 pm

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) Vssss_by_ishb1sh-dc538m9

Question 1:
Name something little boys do to get little girls attention.

Question 2:
Name something found inside your body.

Question 3:
Name something that's filtered.

Question 4:
Name something people open.

Question 5:
Give me a word or phrase that contains the word "bar".

Question 6:
Things people are scared of.

[Because Quinn scored higher than Casidee, He will begin first.

Last edited by Camp Counselors on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:45 am

He looks at Casidee and then back at Isabel. Did he have to go against her? Hm. This looks like his kind of challenge so let's see how this will work out.

'Good luck Casidee.' He nods. 'Alright, something that little boys do to get little girls attention. I will go for slapping or hitting them'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 9:16 am

"Oooh! You too Quinn! Hmm.. boys and girls and getting each other's attention Oh! That's like us Quinn! hehe!" She looks at him when she giggles. "Definitely gonna go with lie to them!"

Casidee clenches her chest and looks at Quinn "Aweee, the heart! BUT! just in case, the stomach too!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 9:48 am

He chuckles at her remark. Dang, Casidee sure is a happy girl.

'Ah hmm.... something inside your body should be lungs I guess. Surprisingly vital.' he takes a deep breath to support his choice.

'And uhm, the first thing that comes to mind for something that's filtered is coffee. Love that stuff. But another possibility is water. Most important of all.'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:09 am

"(gasp) Me tooo! Let's go get some." Casidee starts to make her way out and then she remembers their in the middle of a challenge and runs back in. "Heh what? Pretend that didn't happen. Well since the other two are taken... fish tanks? Does that count as water? What about pools?... uh cigarettes?"

"I don't know. I have boys open things FOR me, like doors."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:59 am

'-Wait Casidee, we can get coffee later-' he vacillitates as Casidee tries to leave the room. Before doing so she realizes they are playing in a competition. He lets out a sigh but smiles.

'Alright. I guess people open mail, may it be digital or manual. How outdated manual mail is nowadays though.'

He taps his chin.

'As for something that has the word 'bar' in it, I'll go for bartender. They are what keeps a bar running after all.'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:06 pm

"Ooh! Maybe he can make us our coffee! Hehe!"

Casidee could fight with a 'barista' like she had planned, maybe she'd win because #feminism, but she couldn't resist. She had to shout "BARBIE!, an icon!"

Onto the final question. "Ew, gross, nasty spiders with their devil fangs and their creepy eyes."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:14 pm

He yawns as they kept talking about coffee.

'I really could go for a coffee about now....' once again he yawns.
'Barbie.... Well you aren't wrong.'

Quinn slumps in and mumbles his last reply.

'-mmmh.... Spiders is a good option.... I guess heights then.'
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Isabel:
"Awesome job you guys! Give yourself a round of applause. One of you killed it with a score of 4-2, and that player is..." Isabel waits for a dramatic pause as he looks at Quinns and Casidee's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Casidee twirls her hair while looking around the ceiling rafters, unaware of the suspense.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Quinn rubs his eyes bangs drowsily and clenches his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Isabel:
"VoilĂ !" He reveals the score.

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) Qvc_by_ishb1sh-dc54oax

Congratulations, Quinn! You scored 4 better answers than Casidee which means you have scored a point for the Grumpy Spiders!

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) Teamscore_by_ishb1sh-dc54oag
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Quinn looks over at the scoreboard and sees a point appear for the Grumpy Spiders.

'Alright, that's what I like to see.' It appears it's 1 - 1, meaning someone else from his team lost the duel. But no matter, they can still win.

He walks over to Casidee.
'Good game and well played, dear opponent.'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 pm

"No one picked Barbie?"

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)   Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quinn VS Casidee (2nd to Finish)
Page 1 of 1