Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNER REVEALED!

Go down 
+2
Calevan
Camp Counselors
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Kabirah:
The jury has voted. Unfortunately Konami, Lorelei and Kathy has failed to vote for a winner and it has been almost 3 days so we must move on.

Before I get to the votes in this urn, I'd just like to say a big thank you to this season's cast. To see so many people who I've seen play for previous games to come together for this experience and give it your 100%, I can truly say without a doubt this was by far the most favorite game that I've ever hosted and decided to finish. You truly are twenty people that I respect a lot and to have you all for this season meant the world so thank you for that.

Je'Raldo:
Casidee & Calevan, you've all been in this position before but tonight the stakes are higher than ever.
The two of you have done everything you could to get to this point, but tonight, only one of you can leave as the victor.
In this urn, I have 7 votes. These are votes for a winner- you want to see your name on this parchment tonight.
You need four votes to win this game so now we will reveal all 7 votes!

It's officially time to crown the Sole Survivor and the winner of 1,000 dollars & a 100 Amazon Gift Card.
For the final time this season, I will read the votes...

First Vote...

Spoiler (Click):

Celine:
Second Vote...

Spoiler (Click):

Dashon:
Third Vote...

Spoiler (Click):

Amberly:
Forth Vote...

Spoiler (Click):

Isabel:
Fifth Vote...

Spoiler (Click):

Kabirah:
Sixth Vote goes to...

Spoiler (Click):

Thanks for an incredible season guys, Weather it was a rocky tripor not, you guys are what make this series a blast to host! Blow kiss
As promised here is all the votes that where casted for this season! If i made any mistakes please inform me s:
Votes (Spoiler):

Amberly:
"So... how are we going to get these kids home? We sold the bus for the prize money..."

WINNER REVEALED! ZigzagDishonestGypsymoth-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Bijou sees the votes one by one, bringing her fingers to her lips nervously. One for Calevan...two for Calevan...Oh no, two for Casidee...and...OMG!!!

WINNER REVEALED! Giphy

"CAL!" she shouted, running up to him. "You did it!!! Who knew? That's so awesome oh my goodness!!!"

She didn't wanna be awkward and, like, hug him or anything. So she playfully punched him on the shoulder. "Looks like you earned it after all!!!"

She looked over at Casidee. "Soooo..."

WINNER REVEALED! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Yesssssss! Amazing season everyoneeeee stick it to Casideeeee lol. I wanted to do a cute little group photo if everyone was okay with me drawing their characters in that?? This was such a cute RP! Very Happy Round of applause to Ish and Peter

WINNER REVEALED! Giphy

(I've got a large chuck of Casidee's reaction typed up, but I think Cal should react first since he's the winnah)
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

Calevan

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 2:36 am

Casidee is my robbed queen, I would never dffsfsd
Honestly shook that Cal won, but I'm so thankful! Huge thanks to Kyle for hosting this and letting us all develop our OCs in such fun ways! It was overall a rad experience <3
I'm down af for a group pic omg every cast needs at least one!
I'll get started on Cal's speech now fjkdhfjks
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 2:49 am

Cal stood silently and motionless as he was announced to be the winner of Totally Kickin'.

WINNER REVEALED! XpuQCDncSXSUKkF5xu17YIXtpuKKwL3glf_FF4VBhEnwiwxoZL90gUoY709IPYDaNSEm296Ur0nRu7_KGBiOAc0bIZmiLJNehTAp2MEKt5tlEt_W8gh581E4ZTs4hDtrxBp83SCi

Wait. He won? For real?
While slowly sinking into a oblivion, Bijou walks up to him and punches him playfully, which gives him a rush and he finally flashes a smile.

"I WON?!" He uncharacteristically jumps in the air out of joy, only to regret it right after. Being a stiffy-poo all the time gives one a sore back.

As the counselors start exchanging handshakes and awkward hugs with him, Cal glances over at an unimpressed Cheniyah, who was so certain he'd lose.
WINNER REVEALED! Tumblr_nv3nsaBpPb1r1nfw2o1_500
Her bitterness was delicious.

Ultimately, Cal is handed a briefcase with his prize money and he yells out "SUCK IT, MOM AND DAD!" as he does an awkward victory dance.

WINNER REVEALED! Gallery-1469543559-dermot
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 8:56 am

Cheers, and hugs, and smiles fill the room. Cal and his company celebrate!...annnnd pan over to Casidee...

Cal.
WINNER REVEALED! Lena_f9lj959azjtmafvsol2_ct677x380_by_totaldramacountry-dcabkhv
Wins?
WINNER REVEALED! Lena_f9lj959azjtmafvsol2_ct677x380_by_totaldramacountry-dcabkhv
By one vote?
Bijou, Forrest, Juliet... Ramon?

Casidee was just... uncomfortable. She didn't know what to do. How could she lose? Did the world not revolve around her? Was this not how things worked? "I-..I don't know what to say, I don't usually not get my way..." Casidee looked around completely awkward and confused.

Je'raldo hands Casidee her the fine. She still hadn't processed anything. She just holds it with her eyes wide open like.

WINNER REVEALED! Tenor

"Wait..." Casidee let out a light You Gotta Be Joking chuckle "..like... what?"

Casidee just stares at the slip. The disrespectful slip, a slip not fit for a legend like her. A finale not fit for a legend like her. She looks up. She sees the celebrations. She sees the happy faces. She, is, disgusted. Rage buillllds up in her.

WINNER REVEALED! Giphy

Casidee slowly rips the slip in half. She then rips it again. And again. Each time getting faster and more aggressive.
With her fist full of ripped up paper, she CHUCKS it into Je'raldo's face. "F*ck you. F*ck your fine! And f*ck your show!! I Am Casidee Palmtree! I DON'T PAY YOU, YOU PAY ME!"  In Casidee's rage she notices Bijou just soaking up this moment. Mentally mocking her  Casidee scoffs in Bijou's direction. "I'm sorry did you have something to say? I couldn't hear you over the fact that YOU LOST YOUR RELEVANCY LAST EPISODE HONEY!!"

She turns back to the councilors as well as the rest of the campers. "Youuu ratty little swine! Ratty matty fatty crusted busted swine! You wouldn't know a deserving winner if it hit you in the face! Whatever! I don't care! Hah! I'm Casidee Palmtree! A starrrr! I don't need your money! You, and your dumb fine, can kiss, my skinny, skinny, ass!" Casidee turns around and slaps her butt.

Last edited by Casidee on Tue May 01, 2018 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 9:21 am

Bijou was surprised by Casidee getting right up close to her, but like hell she was going to recoil. Bijou got something to prove!!

Remaining calm and composed, Bijou gave her best shot at a fierce-sassy face. All of those nights binging America's Next Top Model and RuPaul's Drag Race are finally going to use!!

WINNER REVEALED! Giphy

"Whoa now, you're getting in my face?? And you thought I was salty. Hmm. Why don't you take your loss with some poise?? We both lost — that's just how it is!! Why don't you stop making it about you and just congratulate Cal on his victory instead? He earned it way more than you did with your lies and deception, tbh."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 2:49 pm

As soon as Calevan was revealed to be the winner, Kathy ran over to him, and gave him a huge nudge on the shoulder.

"AHAAAAAAAA! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT! Congrats for the win, Cal! You deserve it!
Unlike little human Miss Piggy over here. Which reminds me..."

Kathy then simpered, as she looked over at Casidee and Bijou arguing at eachother.

She walked over to Bijou, and stood next to her, while showing her all of the tricks she has inside her bag.

"Hey Bijou, here are some water balloons, some fake slime, electric gum, and a water gun!
Try to put these into good use, and be a good partner, alright?"

She winked at the redhead.

(P.S I simply copied this message below, from DA Notes, just to show how much I appreciate being in a TD competition for the first time, and to share how grateful I am to interact with all of your characters!

;wwwwwww;

I'm so sorry for not casting a vote for the finales! Sad
I didn't know where to vote, because the instructions were unclear for me. :O

But I am glad that the winner I wanted to vote actually won the game! Smile

Thank you all so much for helping me out for this season, as this is actually my first TD competition!

All of your characters are well written, and I honestly can't thank you all enough for helping me out in writing Kathy's character.

I didn't know what she would be at first, until you guys played along with me, and helped give me an idea on what Kathy is like!

I really did enjoy being in this RP, so again, thank you all very much!

Hopefully I can develop more of my OC's in the near future! ;w;
It was certainly fun while it lasted!
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 3:05 pm

Cheniyah just stood there, looking around like what the fuck just happened.

"He won...?"

WINNER REVEALED! Giphy

She asked herself in surprise as she saw others happily celebrate her now sworn enemy's victory.

Cheniyah then directed her attention to Casidee's meltdown and watched in surprise. Although Cheniyah voted Casidee, this was not the classy girl she knew.

She was unimpressed indeed. Unimpressed with it all.

"Whatever."

She said coldly before going back to the cabin to see if there was stuff of Casidee's she could steal before she went back to India.

((Omg omg omg this was such an underrated rp and I loved every second of this. Thank you Kyle for making this such a fun and interesting rp. Being one of the few non-artists and having this be my first TD rp really means a lot <3, goodjob to everyone else for this game, I had fun even though I was the only PST contestant so I was the only one up when I could rp rip haha))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WINNER REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER REVEALED!   WINNER REVEALED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNER REVEALED!
Page 1 of 1