Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:50 pm

[After the Cafeteria incident with Kathy]

What can I say? Ramon's hot. Flirting never hurt anyone~

*chuckle* And honestly, I'm not even mad at Kathy. Hehe. Like, she's crazy, like it's fun to watch, hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:19 am

[WARNING: THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE A PERSON ROLEPLAYING AND CANNOT REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE RP TO READ THIS/WILL LET PRIVATE CONFESSIONALS EFFECT HOW YOU AND YOUR OC VIEW PLAYERS, PLEASE KINDLY RECONSIDER READING. AS FAR AS YOU KNOW, CASIDEE IS A DITSY PREP. Thank you~]

Helllloooo confessional! Aka my best friend!
And the Oscar goes tooooo…. ME! Bijou could really learn a thing or tow about acting from me~ *chuckle*

Well it’s seems as though just about everyone is convinced I’m a complete idiot, which is perfect! Soooo I haven’t really seen anything too impressive about the people here… except maybe the baddie with the shark tattoo~ But, the rest…

Forest: Who???

Bijou: I’m not sure whether I will or won’t help Bijou’s career right now. If she proves herself useful, then I guess.

Juliet: If she TOUCHES my hair with any kind of paint, I’m claiming assault.

Kathy: *giggle* I’m pretty sure everyone hates ManKathy at this point. Which is useful for me. Normally she’d be a quick boot, but I see myself getting verrrry close with this … thing. Hehe!

Konami: *eye roll*

Ramon: *call me hand telephone to ear gesture*

Cheniyah: Hot is hot, and she’s .. somewhat there. Def my fav person so far. A potentially useful ally.

Calvin: Again, who?

Lorelei: Malleable.

Casidee: Queen, hehe!

Quinn: *shivers*

Cyrus: Uhg. Can he get that stick out of his behind? I mean he could be a useful ally, but dealing with him will get old, quick. So help me if he’s my teammate…

Last edited by Casidee on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 9:09 am

[After eating the god damn mud]

Casidee voms into a bag.

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Giphy

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Casidee sits confidently. "Hmph! Perfect! I got the stupid bird. Ramon is cute, but I wanted that big yellow idiot."
Casidee leans back, folds her arms and crosses her legs.
"Sorry Ramon, we can still flirt even though we're on opposing teams I suppose."

Teams are announced.

Hiii, tag yourself, I'm the bumble bee that looks like my weight loss pillsssss!~

Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 12:20 pm

"Aweee. Good attempt Lori."

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Giphy

"If I'm not scared of Ramon, why one earth would I be scared of what I can only assume is the understudy for Rufus from Kim Possible. Nasty lil mole rat... I knew Lori was gullible, but I didn't think she was THAT weak that even KATHY could manipulate her... huh, I underestimated just how weak she actually was."

She clasps her hands together and changes to a preppier demeanor.
"K k, so onto the challenge! Obviously we won. We have more girls, 3, and they have more men, 4, so obviously our team was better looking AND smarter, hmph. I... don't really care who they vote out, it doesn't really matter. They're all here to pave my way to victory anyway, hehe. I'd of course love to see The Manly Green Giant and his Naked Mole Rat henchman to go, but they're gonna go eventually anyways so.. don't care! Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]    Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]
Page 1 of 1