Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) Empty
PostSubject: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:38 pm

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) Vss_by_ishb1sh-dc538mr

Question 1:
Name a part of the body that grows faster than others.

Question 2:
Name a word of phrase that starts with "time".

Question 3:
Name a fruit people pick themselves.

Question 4:
Name a gift most babies receive.

Question 5:
Name a food that can fix a broken heart.

Question 6:
Things people sit on.

[Because Calevan scored higher than Bijou, He will begin first.

Last edited by Camp Counselors on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:15 am

"The answer is obvious." He points to his crotch.
"I'm kidding. Hopefully that gets edited out. I'll go with hair." He adjusts his goggles.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:21 am

Bijou cringed when Cal pointed to his crotch. "Ew. I don't think so..."

When it was her turn she crossed her arms. "Well I wanted to say hair!! But since you said it, I'm going to go with nails. And my answer for the second question is time zone! Your turn!"

Last edited by Bijou on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 am

Cal grins. "Well, I would've let you gone first... seeing as you did so poorly in the last challenge, but I don't make the rules." He thinks for a bit.
"I answer with time travel. My answer for the next one is apple."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 am

She crosses her eyes and puts her hands on her hips. "Of course you'd be the last person to understand strategy. Don't worry, maybe I'll teach you a thing or two!"

She giggles to herself. "My answer is grapes, and a gift most babies receive is clothes! You know, like those cute onesies with quotes on them that babies can't read!! And baby shoes, which honestly are kind of pointless because babies don't walk!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:16 am

"Are you implying you did bad on purpose? That sounds more like an excuse to be lazy rather than strategic." Cal actually couldn't really disagree with that one, but still just wanted to keep teasing her.
Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) Giphy

"I say toys. Like rattles and such. As for the the food that cures a broken heart - chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:22 am

She smiled back at him. "Well you just proved it makes me look like less of a threat!! Take that, Cal."

She tapped her finger to her chin. "Chocolate, really? That's your answer? Mine is ICE CREAM!!! And things that people sit on? I'm going to go with chair!!!"

Last edited by Bijou on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 am

"Would've been more effective if you didn't tell me that, dear." He flashes a condescending smile.
"Chocolate is universally adored by most and present within a lot of comfort foods. Cake, M&Ms, cookies, pudding and of course, ice-cream. So yes, really." Cal crossed his arms.
" I pick the other obvious answer & that would be couch."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:37 am

"Well the job's already done so!!!"

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:53 am

Isabel:
Wow, that was intense. You both fought really hard and played a little to mean. Cry  
But only one person came on top with a 4-2 score.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:57 am

"Lay it on us , Romeo. We don't have all day."
Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) KlwML
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on. Calevan wasn't going to act all tough as if he was the winner? This totally confused Bijou and threw her off her rivalry game.

"How'd we do, Isabel?" she said, avoiding the teasing for the time being while she figured out what Cal's mentality was.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Isabel:
Isabel cuts to the chase over Cals aggressive tone. Just take a look and thy shall see...

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) Bvc_by_ishb1sh-dc54k9r

Congratulations, Calevan. You scored 4 better answers than Bijou which means you have scored a point for the pummel bees!

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) Teamscore_by_ishb1sh-dc54kjq
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) NwFCGP2

Awkwardly he just stands there for a few seconds. Cal did not expect to win. He's used to being the loser of losers as if he had permanent bad luck. Is there some weird juju going down on this island?

"Uhh....good game!" He frantically grabs Bijou's hand and shakes it. "Yes, thank you..." He nods at Isabel.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 pm

WHAT.

Calevan was being...a humble winner? Bijou didn't even let her loss digest because she was just so shocked by Cal not...teasing her for losing. Like, what? Is this the same Cal she had gotten to know?? Something is weird but...at least he was being nice!!

He let her shake her hand and almost lost her balance at his frantic shaking. "Uh, yeah, good game!! You really bested me for this one!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)   Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijou VS Calevan (1st to Finish)
Page 1 of 1