Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) Empty
PostSubject: The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)   The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 12:30 am

The lights are shining, the music has begun to get the cast of Romeo and Juliet nervous, Hopefully, no one laughs at them!

The curtains open as the Balcony scene is shown on stage with Bijou on top of the tower. Quinn begins to play sad music and th-

Amberly:
"SHHH!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)   The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 am

[We never started this!! Lorelei had the opening line but I don't think everyone had the script. Can we start over in the current episode? And swap Ramon? Or is it over?]
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)   The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:26 am

(Wait, Lori had the first line? I thought we were starting from the balcony scene so it was between Isabel and Bijou first o.o Maybe we should see a script or something so we can see what we're doing.)
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)   The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:49 am

[Oh wait you're right!! Isabel was supposed to start. I accidentally thought you were Romeo LMAO. I made a script, so I'll stash it and link it here.]

https://sta.sh/02e7zd7erny
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)   The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 am

(You are a doll girl! This will help out so much!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)   The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stage (Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Calevan and Ramon Only!)
Page 1 of 1