Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) Empty
PostSubject: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:43 pm

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) Vsss_by_ishb1sh-dc538mh

Question 1:
Name a Household appliance that makes a lot of noise.

Question 2:
Name a part of body people change with Plastic Surgery

Question 3:
Name a kind of Basket (ex: Fruit Basket)

Question 4:
Name a kind of meat people put on their Pizza.

Question 5:
Name a kind of people who would wear a mask.

Question 6:
Name something people do in the beginning of new years.

[Because Juliet scored higher than Lorelei, She will begin first.

Last edited by Camp Counselors on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Juliet wonders why she had to go against Lorelei, she didn't want to face a friend in the first challenge. But now that they were in opposite teams, she had to place winning first. "Question 1:I think a blender makes a lot of noise"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:14 pm

DANGIT! I was gonna say that one,she thought to herself. Might as well just come up with something that is the closest thing to a blender.

"A FOOD PROCESSOR!" She says proudly.

"As for my second answer...BOOBS! ISN'T THAT RIGHT MOM?!?!" her face instantly drops as soon as she said that.

"I'M SORRY MOMMY!!!" She says as if she was about ready to cry.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:23 pm

"Boobs are obvious!! I'll say nose is the second part people like to change"
"Well I just remembered the homemade bread my mom used to make for me and how she put in a basket to present us. So I'll say bread basket"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 pm

She looks down at her own chest and immediately feels insecure about herself as she sweats nervously.

"Yup, totally obviously."

Trying to get the topic away from what she just said, she comes up with her answer

"My brother and I used to make gift baskets with our mom for any potential clients for her hair salon, so I'm going for gift baskets. And for the next one is super easy! Pepperoni"

She tried to be cute by saying it in a fact Italian accent...and then she realized that she probably offended all Italians everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Juliet laughed about Lorelei's italian accent, it was so bad and cute at the same time."Wow, what is left if pepperoni is taken? Uhm, chicken meat" Juliet whispers hoping Konami didn't hear it.
"I can only think of an theater actor, who else would wear a mask"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Lorelei hears Juliet's answer and starts to giggle.

"Don't worry girly, I think he's off in his own world to really notice. And I totally say doctors! They have to wear surgical masks!"

"For the last one, I'm gonna say Kiss. And just to be safe, I'll say make a resolution too. And I am terrible at keeping those."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 pm

"For the last one...dum.dum.dum make wishes, that' my final anwser"... "but some people wear yellow underwear to attract money, not that I've done it, but I know it works"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Isabel:
Turning bright red for reading a question wrong he notifies the girls immediately feeling embarrassed.

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) Tumblr_odqd76lMA91ruu897o1_400

"I'm sorry girls for question 6, I meet to say; Name a resolution people make in the beginning of the year. My apologies ladies  Cry , Lorelei go-ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Lorelei looks at Isabel with sad puppy dog eyes, slightly disappointed in the error.

"Aww I'm sorry about the mix up! I hope it wasn't too bad.
I'm gonna have to say lose weight. Just to be safe, I'm also going to say find a girlfriend/boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Isabel:
Destroyed by Lorelei's reaction he couldn't help but explode with anxiety and guilt for making such a simple mistake. He wanted to disappear forever.

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) UuXLlMV

Isabel had to hold himself together!
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:55 pm

"Nah, it's fine. I have to say find a job"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Isabel:
He holds the results up to his face and reads the paper. Shaking, trying not to waste more of the girls time he reads the paper carefully. "One of you killed it with a score of 3-2, although there were 6 questions, both of you tied on one question so we didn't count that one. The winner of the round is..." Isabel waits for a dramatic pause as he looks at Juliet and Lorelei's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 pm

"You are about to say my name, right?" Juliet tried to sound confident in front of the conselour, but truly she was shaking in fear of desapointing her team"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:07 pm

Lorelei crosses her fingers and prays to every God up there for even a slight chance at winning. She is also hoping that there would be no harsh feelings towards who was once her partner who is now her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Isabel:
Isabel clears his throat...

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) Jvl_by_ishb1sh-dc55641

"Congratulations, Lorelei. You scored 3 better answers than Juliet which means you have scored a point for the Grumby Spiders! Juliet, Great job to you as well."

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) Teamscore_by_ishb1sh-dc5563s

"Join the rest of your team as the others finish! After everyone is done, I will share you all the top scores!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Lorelei nearly passes out from all of the suspense of the challenge. Her heart couldn't take this much suspense. After taking a good amount of deep breaths, she looks at Juliet's disappointed expression on her face. She walks over to her with a warm smile on her face and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Julie, the game isn't over yet. So there's still a chance for you guys. I have all of the faith in the world in you guys."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm

"I went pretty bad huh. Haha but I was never good at this stuff anyways. Thank you, you deserved the winning, congratulations"Juliet smiled, she was upset that she lost, but seeing Lorelei happy was worth the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)   Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorelei VS Juliet (3rd to Finish)
Page 1 of 1