Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the first challenge (EPISODE 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Thoughts on the first challenge (EPISODE 1) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the first challenge (EPISODE 1)   Thoughts on the first challenge (EPISODE 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:11 am

Juliet sits on the confessionary and stares for the camera"Uhm, is this thing on?" Then she receives a confirmation from the conselours that the confessional cam is supposed to work."Ah, okay! So what can I say, my impressions on the show for now. I think everyone seems nice, but after what Lorelei did, I mean she didn't pick me to her team. At first I was okay with it, but now that we had to face eachother, I realised how hard it will be. There will be a challenge where I'll end up hurting her...afterall I can get competitive, but is sad to see that all the people I came to talk here, ended up on a diferent team"...Juliet pauses for a little."sigh.I hope I can get over it and start new relationships with my team!" When Juliet stood up to leave the confessionary she looked at the camera and saw it has blacked out. "Great...I hope it recorded at least half of it" Juliet kicked the confessional." I'll tell the conselours about it"
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the first challenge (EPISODE 1)
Page 1 of 1