Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)

Go down 
+2
Bijou
Indigo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) Empty
PostSubject: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Someone new has arrived!

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) Indigo11

As the challenge finished, all the campers were instructed to return to the activity cabin for 15 minutes while each of their times were properly calculated. Upon returning to the beach, they would discover that the counselors were gone and there standing was an unknown girl who had a wide grin on her face.

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) Giphy-1-5

"OH, hellooo there everyone!!" She watches as each camper walks up to the beach with confused looks on their faces. "My name is Indigo and I'm sure you're all just DYING to know why I'm here! Well, let me start off by saying that a fellow camper of yours, Mr. Konami, has been disqualified from the game!" *cough* "Good riddance...", she murmured under her breath. "Your dear counselors are driving him home on the bus so they decided to bring ME in to babysit you all, isn't that nice?"  

She scans the campers studying all their expressions to see a mix of reactions. Most if not all of them had to be wondering who exactly she was and why they hadn't heard of her before but that was NOT any of Indigo's concern. As she was about to continue, she caught one of the campers about to speak. "Nuh-Uh!"

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) Dont-interrupt

"We can chit-chat later but for now, I am oh so INCLINED to read these results to you all! First off we have...
Forrest...you flopped man. Like...were you sleeping or something because they don't even have anything recorded for you eheheh!
Juliet...15 minutes! Hm, not bad but let's see how the others did!
Cheniyah... 16 minutes. Unfortunately, that is NOT enough to beat Juliet's time! Aw so sad...
Calevan...did not finish the challenge! Rolling Eyes
Casidee...16 minutes. Tied with Cheniyah but AGAIN, not enough to be Juliet's time.
Kathy...did not finish the challenge! *glances over at Kathy looking her up and down and just shrugs*
Lorelei...again...could not finish! Um, okay moving on....
Bijou.......7 minutes! Bijou beats Juliet's time by 8 minutes and is now in the lead!
Quinn....um, wow. *chuckles lightly* let's just say 20+ minutes which is NOT enough to beat Bijou's time!
Cyrus...14 minutes! That is the second-best time overall and therefore NOT enough to beat Bijou's.

With that being said...Bijou, congratulations you have won this reward challenge!!!" Indigo beckons for Bijou to come forth and stand with her in front of everybody. "Alright Bijou, you've just won the challenge, so the power is now in YOUR hands! You have the choice whether you want to switch teams with someone from the opposing team. But keep in mind that if you choose to bail on your team, they will receive a punishment for the week. You've got to decide like...RIGHT NOW, on the spot! GO!”
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:56 am

Bijou jumped up and down excitedly, clenching her hands into fists with a big grin on her face. "I won!! That's so awesome."

She stepped up next to Indigo and turned to face everyone.

"Okay, since I won, I get to choose whether I want to switch teams," she said. "If I do, my OG team takes a penalty."

She put a finger on her chin and paused thoughtfully and seriously. She glanced between her team and the opposing team, looking at each player. Lorelei and Quinn are super nice, but on the other hand, Cal is a badass and a great competitor. Then again, I don't know the rest of his team that well... She sighed.

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) Giphy

"Ha, no way!! I'm sticking to my team," she exclaimed proudly. "Like hell I'd leave you all behind and throw you under the bus!"

She marched her happy ass back to her team and folded her arms confidently.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

Cyrus bowed gracefully to his teammate.

"Yer a loyal and tough lass," he complimented her. "If ye ever had the passion for the sea, I'd welcome you to me crew any day."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Lorelei stands along side her team mates in suspense of what will occur. She crosses her fingers as she hopes that Bijou doesn't decide to go on the other team. As soon as Bijou said that she wanted to stay on her current team, Lorelei jumps for joy. She tries hug Bijou, but then she remembered how she reacted the last time she hugged her. So, she just reached up and patted her on the shoulder.

"YAY!! I AM SO HAPPY, BIJOU!!!" She nearly shouts out of excitement. But then she calms down and says in a more casual tone, "Thank you for staying. It actually kinda means a lot to me. I'm pretty sure that goes for everyone else too. hehe"
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:57 pm

BORING. Indigo watched as Bijou's teammates cheered excitedly for her as she decided not to switch teams. She smiled brightly to show that she was excited but inside...Indigo was annoyed. "What a ...good choice!"

"Because Bijou chose NOT to switch from the Grumpy Spiders, it looks likes the Pummel Bees will be getting the punishment instead! I suppose I'll start with the reward then... Bijou, you and the rest of your team will be getting a spa day, woop woop~!! As for the Pummel Bees... all of your belongings will be TAKEN AWAY for the week and you will also be receiving limited food! So I BETTER not catch you stealing!" *glances at Cheniyah* "OH, and on top of that you will be getting little to no show time!"

"Bless your souls..."

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) 200
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Bijou was happy that she made her teammates happy. She smiled, even through Lorelei's awkward to-hug-or-not-to-hug shoulder pat. Hey tho, at least she's paying attention to Bijou not liking to be touched.

"Of course!! There's no way I'd let my team down," she said to Cyrus and Lorelei.

She eagerly listened to Indigo to hear for their reward. Her eyes lit up even more when she heard what it was. A SPA DAY!!!!

She started to squeal but threw her hand over her mouth to stop herself. Oh hold on, girl. Don't be too excited. Keep your confidence going strong!!

"A spa is just the thing we need to relax!" she said. "Not to mention get ready for the immunity challenge!"

But when Indigo shared the punishment for the opposite team, she felt a bit guilty. After all, they don't really get any food to begin with, and she was going to take more of it away? For now, she stashed her excitement and just plain felt bad for the Pummel Bees.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Quinn smiles as Bijou made a decision he definitely was happy with as well. He raised his arm in excitement and a modest 'alright, awesome Bijou' left his mouth. He went to stand beside Bijou and Lorelei, as both of them were extremely happy with the reward.

'I have never been to a spa before... But it does sound relaxing and like an amazing team outing right?' he grins. Then he notices Forrest who frustratingly paces around. He felt bad for him... But on the other side, he should be focusing on his own team for now.

Looking down at his hands, he noticed all the scrapes and dirt on them from the past week. Bijou sure won a great price for them. Last thing they need is being starved for the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Kathy gave Bijou the thumbs up for her desicion and exclaimed, "Good one, Bijou! Happy to hear that you care about your team!"

Then after she heard about Indigo mentioning a spa, she quickly walked towards Quinn and whispered, "Hey Dorkus, do you mind if I could sit next to you when we're at the spa? If you're comfortable with that, of course."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 am

'Oh?' He looks surprised at Kathy.

'Uhm sure, I wouldn't see why not.' he gives her a nod.
It will be a bit odd, going to a spa with 3 girls and a pirate, so Kathy asking him to sit together wasn't the craziest thing of the day. He was curious why she would want to sit beside him out of everyone nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 am

Lorelei is slightly unsettled by the sudden loud shouting coming from Indigo. She...looks friendly, but she is also kinda intimidating if she isn't entertained. Lorelei looks at the ground for a moment to reflect on if she continues to bore the new...hostess? Yeah, that's right...right? Hopefully that won't be the case in the future. But for now, she picks her chin back up as she notices her team mates talking about a spa day.

"Hmm, I actually have never been to a spa day either. But I keep on hearing that it is like having all of your stress melt away." She says half jokingly.

She also smiles at the sight of Kathy and Quinn getting along with each other. As much as she would love to join in their conversation, she didn't feel like it would be right for her to do. So she turns to Bijou and looks up to her.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you want to sit next to me in the spa? I think it can be a fun way to have some girl talk."  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)   Potato Sac Race (RESULTS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potato Sac Race (RESULTS)
Page 1 of 1