Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before the Reward Challenge!

Go down 
+6
Casidee
Forrest
Bijou
Lorelei
Calevan
Camp Counselors
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Before the Reward Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 2:52 am

Amberly:
Amberly gathers the campers to the campsite to reveal some special news. "Howdy campers and celebrate as 2day is episode 4 for you guys! Now before we all start the reward competition on Sunday, I decided to spice things up a bit!" She ye-haws and reveals a basket of eggs.

Before the Reward Challenge! Eggs_by_ishb1sh-dc6rrq1

"In front of you guys are 9 easter eggs! One by one from your scores you made on the brunch immunity challenge, you all will have to pick 1 egg! After all the eggs have been picked I will reveal what your eggs mean!"

"The order by who picks the eggs based on how you performed on the bunch competition is...

1. Calevan" She winks at the tall, dark and handsome man. "Hey sugar plum."

Before the Reward Challenge! Cowgirl-JennysCreations

"2. Lorelei
3. Bijou
4. Forrest
5. Casidee
(Casidee, Forrest & Bijou scored the same points but I based the order on who got the full 1 point first for there team. [starting from round 1-5])
6. Quinn
7. Juliet
8. Kathy
9. and Cheniyah will be getting whatever egg is left!"

"Calevan," she licks her lips at him "Please selecte your egg. Once Calevan is done, Lorelei select your egg. This twist will switch up the game for sure!

[So I'm doing this REALLY early just so we have enough time to finish these picks before the reward challenge is posted!]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:38 am

Cal shivers as Amberly winks at him. Someone seriously needed to neuter that she-wolf.
"I pick egg number 4."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Lorelei scans though the different eggs to see which one is good. But it won't put a target on her back like last week. Eh, might as well pick the one that goes the best with her outfit.

"I'll go with the sixth one!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 4:07 pm

"I want number one!!," she shouted. "I don't know which ones are good and which ones are bad, but this one shares my color palette!!"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 10:52 am

Forest scratches the back of his head and looks at the eggs "There's nothing that matches my palette" he rolls his eyes "What gives Amberly?"

He scans the eggs and points at one "I'll go with 8 then."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 11:48 am

Guh! Rigged much!? She scored just as much as Forrest and Bijou, the councilors were clearly rigging the game against her. Her eyes went right to the pink egg.

To the tune of Bingo Was His Name-o "P-I-N-C-K! I Pick the pink egg, number 7, he he."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Quinn taps his chin and looks over the remaining eggs. He would say that this was a tactical decision, but there probably isn't much thought behind the colors.

'Well I am tempted to go for egg 5. Those colors just fit me best.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Juliet stares angrily at Quinn "I was going to pick this egg". Then she looks at the other ones."I'll pick number 3"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 8:01 pm

"I pick egg number 2! Since it at least matches up my color scheme."

Kathy shrugged with a smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 12:37 am

Cheniyah shrugged.

“Guess I’m stuck with Number 9?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the Reward Challenge!   Before the Reward Challenge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before the Reward Challenge!
Page 1 of 1