Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Cheniyah is sitting in the confessional now, her legs crossed.

"Ah! I am super excited to be here finally, when I got the call to be on the show it was during my radio show and I think I made a few people deaf with how loud I screamed! Haha!" Cheniyah chuckled a little before flicking locks of her blonde hair back.

"But when I got to the cabin everyone seemed really nice except for that one girl...what's her name? Katarina? I don't know. All I know is that she better watch what she said, because I don't think green hair is a cultural choice in Brazil? Is it?"

She placed her hand on her chin, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Cheniyah sits down in the confessional with an ice pack on her cheek.

"Good lord, that's you're lifeguard counselor? No wonder why this place closed down for kids."

Cheniyah shook her head,

"It's okay, I'll figure out a way to break through. My goal is to break some rules and make sure I get rigged to the final 2."

Cheniyah then gave a little smirk. She's smarter than meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 am

Cheniyah is seen in the confessional filing her nails

"This is honestly a good set up, not going to lie. The Pummel Bees is a cute team and I'm pretty sure since Calevan and I were partner we'll have a good bond. And I already have a friendship in Casidee. If I can get both of them to come together then we could be a good alliance in the team and maybe use Juliet as a number. Who knows."

[i] Cheniyah puts her nail filer in her turban before taking out a pocket mirror and looking into it [i]

"All I know is I want to see that chicken go first. Is it even human? Or is it an actual chicken? Who knows it scares the shit out of me."

[i] Cheniyah then puts the pocket mirror back in her turban and then crosses her legs [i]

"I'm just glad I'm not on a team with Katarina...oh wait that's not her name? Kathy? Is that it? Well, whatever. Nonetheless, she reminds me of the end piece of a loaf of bread, everyone touches her but no one wants her. and that's the utter truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]   Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1]
Page 1 of 1