Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) Empty
PostSubject: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Cheniyah is now at the lake sporting her newest bikini which was a teal two-piece bikini that showed off her curves well.
She had on some shades and ironically had her turban off for swimming.

As she was making her way to the water, Cheniyah looked up and saw a specimen of a man sitting in the lifeguard post and immediately blushed. She had no idea who this man was but he sure was fine. Maybe it would be better to just relax in the sun first before going in, getting more of an eyeful of this mystery man.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Dashon:
The man beams his eyes around the lake keeping a lookout for what danger could be in its mist. Perhaps a crocodile, piranhas or maybe your ex lover?! He doesn't pay much attention to Cheniyah but only warns that she better be wearing enough sunscreen unless she wants to suffer for the rest of the summer with a horrible sting.
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Cheniyah rolled her eyes at the lifeguard's warning.

"Oh please, you do realize I'm ethnic too right?"

She said smirking at him before unwrapping her beach towel and laid flat on her stomach. Soaking in the rays for a few minutes before untying her bikini top and rested her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Cyrus approached the beach with a book in hand and whistling merrily to himself. He noticed Cheniyah laying on the beach and tanning.

"Best be careful with your top untied lass," he said casually. "Had a more perverted individual approached this beach, he would have see it as an opportunity to startle you to get a peek."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Casidee leaving the cafeteria watched everything at the lake go down. Yes, get it Cheniyah. She politely approaches the lifeguard while looking at Cheniyah. "She's so hot." she giggled and looked up to Dashon. "Better not drag your feet."

She then walks over to Cyrus "Ohmigosh, an actual pirate! I think that's, like, so totally cool! You must have so many stories!" Casidee excitedly grabs Cyrus's hands with her own. "Let's go down a little bit and you can tell me all about your journeys!"

Casidee gestures a little bit farther down the lake, just enough so that Cheniyah and Dashon could have some space. Whatta wing woman.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Cyrus pulls his hand away from Casidee's.

"Not to seem rude, lass. But this hand is only to be held by one other. But sure, I will gladly accompany you if you wish to hear some of my tales."

As Cyrus and Casidee walked a little further down the beach, Cyrus chuckled as he spoke again.

"I must admit that was a noble thing you did back there for the young lass. Ye think she'll get his eye?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:07 am

Dashon:
"NO BOOKS ON THE LAKE, THIS ISNT A LIBRARY" Dashon yells at Cyrus as he walks away then continues scanning the lake.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:10 am

Casidee nonchalantly smirked. "Heh, maybe."
Didn't really matter, she helped out a fellow blonde, that's all that mattered.

"But I'm sorry! So! You have a lady, aweee that's so cute! Is she a lil parrot omigosh! Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:21 am

Cyrus gave the blonde-haired girl a somewhat dirty glance, seemingly not amused at her little joke.

"For your information, lass, she isn't 'a lil' parrot ohmigosh'," he retorted. "Also.... well... she isn't exactly my lady. ...not yet anyways."

As he explained the situation, he heard Dashon cry out something about no books being down by the lake. Hearing this, he just continued to walk around with the book under his arm. After all, he was a pirate. He didn't listen to authority much back home, so he didn't see a need to start now.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 am

"Hehe, oopsie, I just think little birds are just so cute! Obviously you're with a girl, well..almost? ...As in you're gonna... propose?! Aweee!! How can I help, I wanna see?!"

Casidee sideyes the Dashon/Cyrus situation. She notices that Cryus disobeyed the rules.

"Ooo a badie! Rules and little lakes like this must be nothing for you, seeing as you're a tough pirate! He shouldn't scare you!"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Cheniyah rolled her eyes at Cyrus interrupting her game but thank god for wingwoman Casidee to save the day and alert him somewhere else.

Now was the time for Cheniyah to take the opportunity since they were away to retie her top and head into the water, giving Dashon a look to see if he was looking. She assumed so and strutted showing off her curves as she made way into the water.

She was chest deep in the water before letting herself float, enjoying the mix of cool water and warm air.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Dashon:
He watches Cheniyah closely making sure she doesn't get into danger.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Cheniyah suddenly pulls a fast one and quickly submerges herself under the water, thrashing her hands in the air for dramatic effect.

Someone come save this girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Dashon:
Dashon jumps out of his chair and notices Cheniyah struggling to swim. "Ill RESUE YOU!" He jumps into the water and grabs Cheniyah under her arms and drags her back to shore. He lays her on the sand and slaps her softly. "Miss..." No response... "MISS!" He then slaps her across the face harder. "WAKE UP DAMMIT! WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 pm

At the first slap Cheniyah pretended to not be okay but with each sleep it started getting harder. She couldn't take the slaps anymore and looked at Dashon with a frown.

"Jesus Christ do you not know how to do fucking CPR dumbass?"

She sneered at him before sitting up, looking at the supposed lifeguard.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Dashon:
"Uh.. no? I was never taught how to do CPR, So slapping became my only knowledge" he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)   Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scandalous Intentions (Private RP w/ Dashon)
Page 1 of 1