Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

[Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 5:51 pm

As Lorelei sat on the stage waiting for her practice partner, Bijou finally arrived. She opened the doors — still in costume for some reason — and strutted down the Activity Center towards the stage.

[Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name Giphy

"I'm so sorry I'm late!! It's harder than you think to use the bathroom in this thing!"

Logic dictated she should have just removed the dress in the first place, but who has time for that? Especially when Bijou didn't want to lose the IMMERSIONtm.

"Since Juliet and Mercutio don't have any lines together that I know of, why don't we take turns helping each other out? I'll play Romeo while you do a scene with him as Mercutio!!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 6:10 pm

After about 20 minutes of messing with the art supples lying around the activity center, the door swings open to reveal Bijou in her stunning costume. It's amazing how she was able to work that outfit while Lorelei changed into a loose fitting t-shirt and tights with converse...where did she even get that costume anyways? Eh, who cares, let's get our Shakespeare on!

"Don't worry about it. I kept myself busy."

She said as she picked up a (badly made) cardboard cutout of El Tiburjon that she made for practice.

"I thought it would be nice to have for visual effects for the fight scene. And that works super great with me. I can read for Romeo first if you want."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Bijou was shocked af to see Lorelei made a cardboard cutout of another contestant.

"Out of context this could definitely be a little weird!" she said. "But for Romeo & Juliet it will make a great prop!"

She climbed the steps onto the stage and opened up her script.

"Okay, if you want me to start first, that's fine! Let's do a bit of the ball scene..." She held out a hand to Lorelei to begin.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 7:20 pm

She leans on the cutout as if it's an arm rest.

"I know this may look a little weird but I was hoping to practice the sword fight while waiting for you. So I wanted to recreate the scene accurately with having our own Tybalt here in cardboard spirit...or something like that."

In her hyperactive excitement, she knocks over the cutout and runs over to Bijou.

"Awesome! I am so up for it! I know I'm not a total fox like Isabel but I hope I'm at least a decent substitute"

She says this with a hint of a giggle but she knew deep down that she meant that. Taking in deeps breaths, she gets her mind in the mood of the scene. Act like a love struck young man meeting his true love for the first time. She gently takes Bijou's hand in her own

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

With that said, she places Bijou's hand to her lips kingly it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 7:39 pm

"Oh, that makes sense," she said about the cutout's purpose. "I can help you with that scene too, if you want!"

She let Lorelei take her hand, getting a little embarrassed. This is just for the play! Totally not a big deal. She listened to her finish Romeo's lines, took a deep breath, and began her own turn.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, / Which mannerly devotion shows in this," said while nodding matter-of-factly. "For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, / And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss."

She giggled and whispered excitedly, "How am I doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Lorelei giggles excitedly along with Bijou. How did she not see her on T.V or in the movies by now? Bijou seems like she was born to be an actress along with being blessed with a face for television.

"You're doing perfectly! You got this in the bag," She said in the same tone as Bijou.

They both continue on with going through the script nearly flawlessly. Obviously, there were a few times on both ends where improve was inserted, but it still flowed naturally. Plus, there is always next time to get the missing bits down pat.

Lorelei is enjoying herself so much that she nearly forgets which scene they are rehersing. As soon as she thinks about it, her face turns a bright pink. Romeo and Juliet obviously kiss in this scene. So does that mean she has to kiss Bijou. I mean, it's just for a play. So maybe it won't be too bad. I just hope it's not too far for her. she stands in silence for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:13 am

Bijou went on reciting her lines, trying hard not to smile through it all. She felt like she was in a dream. I'm really going to perform!! In front of people!!

It was so hard to stay in the moment when all she wanted to do was daydream her as Juliet. She spoke her lines while imagining herself at the top of the balcony, and at the fated suicide scene. She imagined herself as the star, with the spotlight on her. She imagined bowing to a roaring audience who were all pleased with her performance.

Her mind slowly shifted back to reality as she realized a big part was coming up — a kiss.

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do," Lorelei said, reciting Romeo's words. "They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

Were we actually going to rehearse the kiss? It would be the professional thing to do, but...is that weird?

She decided to wait and see what Lorelei would do for the time being, since the kiss came during Romeo's lines. Bijou, all the while, recited her part.

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:57 am

Lorelei is in complete shock and awe for how well Bijou can portray the role of Juliet. It seems like she has been waiting and practicing for this role her entire life. Not to mention, her costume makes her look the part as well as she can act it out. Lorelei can only try her best to at least deserve to be in the same room as Bijou.

She freezes for a moment. It's not like she doesn't know the words to the play. They have been practically drilled into her head since she was little. Her nerves are nearly getting to the best of her. Especially since this would technically be her first kiss. She would have never expected it to be with a girl like Bijou. But still, it's only a rehearsal for a play....right?

"Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take" She says as if she were a love struck young man. At long last, she tries to lay a kiss on Bijou's lips...if she could reach them. At least she doesn't have to worry her nerves getting to her because her height did that for her. She even tries to get on her tip toes to at least look a little bit taller.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Bijou tensed up a bit when Lorelei froze. If she even knew this was Lorelei's first kiss, she would feel even more awkward. Okay, we're really doing this. Okay, no big deal! Okay, here goes!!

Lorelei reads her lines, and Bijou takes a deep breath. She closes her eyes in preparation. She waits for what feels like an eternity. Seriously, a lot of waiting. What gives? She peeks open her eyes and realizes that Lorelei is struggling to reach her. Duh, Bijou! You're as tall as a basketball player!

"Oh, sorry!" she whispered while crouching down a bit. "Uh...are you actually comfortable doing a kiss scene?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Lorelei starts to blush in embarrassment as Bijou actually had to crouch down to her level. Why does she have to have the height of a child? This must be so weird for the tall red-head.

"Well it is just a play, right? So I don't mind. Really. But the question is...are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:29 am

Bijou laughed nervously.

"Yeah, like you said, it's just a play!! As long as you're not underaged or something," she joked sarcastically. "Which is impossible, because we all have to be at least 18 to compete!!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:37 am

Lori starts to scream on the inside, 'DON'T LOOK LIKE A LIAR!' Just act cool about it and you you will be fine...she hopes.

"Totally, we are all consenting adults here." Well she is half right. There is consent...But age is another story.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 11:31 am

Well that was a weird statement to make!! But Lorelei was still right. Though the awkward hesitation starting to get to her.

"So, uh...gonna get back to the scene? Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake," she recited once more.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Oh god, would this make things awkward between them if they actually kissed? She doesn't mind that it's a girl. There is beauty in both boys and girls but it's the fact that she is PROBABLY OLDER THAN HER! What if she finds out that she's a minor?! That could be so bad! Well, as long as no one suspects anything it should be fine, right?! Everyone thinks that she's at least 18. So it shouldn't be a big deal. Just act natural. As Bijou is at her level, Lori planted a small kiss on her lips and pulled away. She covered her red hot face, hoping that it didn't damper anything on their relationship that has BARELY even started. She is a really cool girl and she prays that she didn't mess it up
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:34 am

Bijou's eyes were closed as she knelt down and puckered her lips, waiting for Lorelei to do the thing. Let's do this!! she thought to herself.

Lorelei planted a brief kiss on Bijou's lips and she returned it. She opened her eyes to see Lorelei red as a tomato and hidden behind her sleeves.

"Aaaaand, scene!!" she shouted. "Are you okay, Lorelei?? It's not a big deal, I promise!! See? It was over quick and painless!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:54 am

Wow, Bijou was a lot nicer about this then she thought. She has seen some girls acted like true drama queens when something like this happened back at her all-girls school. She feels some of the blush going away as Bijou reassures her.

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. I have to admit that I was a little nervous. I've...never kissed anyone before...Hey maybe we should take a quick break!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 am

"Oh snap!!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know I was your first kiss!" She put her hands up to her cheeks in surprise. "I assumed every one of us had kissed before. I hope I wasn't pressuring you too hard!!"

Agreeing to take the break, Bijou walked towards the props and sat on the table where there was a fake banquet for the ball. "Are we, like...cool? This isn't going to be super awkward now, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 8:19 am

She starts to rub the back of her neck and sweat nervously. How can she explain her never having a boyfriend or girlfriend before without making it sound pathetic? Actually...why has she never had a boy/girlfriend before? Hm, she's never really thought of anyone in a romantic sense before so a kiss wasn't a big deal to her. But then why is she so nervous about kissing Bijou? Ugh! She wishes that this could be easier to find an answer to.

"Oh no, you didn't pressure me at all! Trust me. I've just never thought about it too much."

Following Bijou to the prop table and picked up some of the fake grapes to play with. Her head perked up as soon as the actress asked her a question.

"Oh yeah! Totally! I don't think it's awkward at all. Promise"

She says this as she makes a sailor's promise. Afraid that this will still make Bijou awkward, Lori thinks that it might be a good idea to bring up a different subject.

"So, I can't help but LOVE how you play Juliet! It feels so natural and authentic. How long have you been acting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name   [Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Lorelei/Bijou] Rose By Any Other Name
Page 1 of 1