Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Episode 1) Fianlly came in here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forrest

Forrest

(Episode 1) Fianlly came in here Empty
PostSubject: (Episode 1) Fianlly came in here   (Episode 1) Fianlly came in here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 8:06 am

Forrest walks into the confessional booth and sits down in his towel again "Sooo okay this is my first time doing this so I'm just going to go straight with what I think so far..." he breathes and scratches his leg "Most of these people here are just on the okay side and some are like "do I know you?" He adjusts the camera "the hell is wrong with this crooked thing? Okay so that challenge me and Quinn did was amazing and did you see the look on that pirate's face when we won HAHAHA!"
He wipes a tear from his eye "man but hey me and the hairball had to split up and now I have that damn CHICKEN ON MY TEAM! He better do something or I'll shove something up his ass like stuffing a turkey."

"During that immunity challenge, they put me up against the most fierce competitor in my opinion and man was she on fire but I like that fierce power burning in her eye....I like that a lot."
He stands up and walks away.
Back to top Go down

(Episode 1) Fianlly came in here
Page 1 of 1