Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

[Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 am

Bijou approached the outskirts of the forest and put her hands on her hips, looking around. If there's seriously no food in the cafeteria, they honestly can't blame me for trying to find my own!!

She walked into the forest — not too deep because she didn't want to deal with whatever was lurking in there that they were warned about —
and put on earbuds. She pulled out Quinn's MP3 player and started playing his music. It was so nice for Quinn to loan me this!!

She shook her hips back and forth as she removed the bandana from her head and used it as a makeshift pouch. Holding it on her forearm like a purse, she picked some berries off of nearby bushes. She had no idea which were safe berries and which were unsafe (poisonous???), but if nobody at a camp would teach her that then she just had to learn the hard way!!!

With the earbuds on, she was completely unaware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Cal was resting under a tree when he heard footsteps. He quickly got up, fearing it's one of the counselors and looked from behind the tree.

It appeared to be Bijou. For a very brief second he couldn't recognize her without her bandana on.
He approaches her and notices she has earbuds on? Where'd she get those??

Cal gently taps her on the shoulder and gives her an unwelcoming stare as if he owned the woods.

[Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' 090717-shows-Face-Value-judging-you
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Bijou was really jamming out to the music, smiling along and oblivious to the world. That quickly, quickly changed when she felt something on her shoulder.

[Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' Giphy

"EEEP!!" She jumped in surprise, then immediately turned around to see who (or what) touched her.

"Oh jeez, Cal!! You scared me," she said, putting one had to her chest to help steady her breathing while her other hand took an earbud out. "Are you looking for berries too?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 pm

"No. I was resting in my secret spot. You know, to get away from all the campy campersons and their camp activities. Such a nuisance..."

He continues speaking after a brief awkward pause.
"You snuck in an MP3 player? Did you hide it in your hair or something?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:38 pm

She rolled her eyes. "You're on a reality television show!! No place you go to is really all that secret." The irony of that statement was lost on her. She's already forgotten she was on camera half a dozen times by now.

Eep! Right, she forgot she wasn't supposed to have an MP3 player. She put it on pause and tossed it in her top. "Yeah, I snuck it in here!!," she lied. Quinn gave it to her, but she didn't want Quinn to get in trouble because of her if it got to the camp counselors. "Don't tell anyone?," she asked pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:46 pm

"These lips are sealed." He fake locks his mouth with an invisible key.
"And yes, it's a secret from you and the others. Plus, they don't air everything and footage of me sleeping under that tree over there isn't really entertaining, so I doubt it'll make the final cut."
He frowns. "Wait, I gave out the secret just now...guess I have to kill you."

[Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' Anigif_enhanced-buzz-809-1411515125-24
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:48 pm

She was relieved that he would keep her secret, and laughed at his comment about the footage of him sleeping.

"Kill me?," she said. "Or how about...not? How about..." she made the same lock motion with an invisible key. "How about my lips are sealed if your lips are sealed?" She smiled and made a grand motion to throw the invisible key far, far into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm

"Aww...killjoy. How can I say no to that reasonable trade?"
He randomly starts picking berries and putting them with Bijou's berries without permission.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:51 pm

She was...surprised. He's helping me pick berries??? Out of the kindness of his heart?? Something's not right. This isn't the Calevan she thought she knew.

He must have been replaced by a robot.

"Hey, thanks!! Help yourself, but tbh I have no idea if any of it's poisonous. By the waaaaay..." She looked away uncomfortably. "I wanted to talk to you about something. About the last immunity challenge!!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:55 pm

"Hey, if they're poisonous I'll at least have one less opponent to worry about." He grinned devilishly.
"I'm joking...and yeah, what of it?" Cal asked while casually still picking berries.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:00 pm

"Hm..." she picked one berry out of her makeshift bag. "Then maybe you should be the taste tester!!" She threw the berry at Calevan, aiming for his mouth.

"Haha! Anyway, um...How should I start this conversation? I guess I was just, like...surprised. You beat me. The beating me isn't the big deal!! But you...didn't gloat about it? You were actually a good sport? Why are all of these statements coming out as questions??"

She shook her head at herself. "You know what I'm trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:09 pm

"Harr, harr." Cal catches the berry and flicks it off, unimpressed. It bounces onto an ant colony.
He looks at Bijou with a slight confusion while she's asking her questions.
"Did you expect me to rub it in?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:14 pm

She giggled as he flicked the berry away, picking up a small red berry from a nearby bush. Doesn't taste like poison!!

"Well...yeah!! Sorta!!" She gestured to him from head to toe. "It's kind of your thing!! The teasing! But you didn't tease, so what gives? Turning over a new leaf already?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:23 pm

He didn't respond for a while, as he sat behind the bush. Upon realizing he's dangerously close to making a long as hell awkward silence, Cal emerges with an answer.
"I didn't actually expect to win, so I was thrown off guard. But I'll be sure to plan a few petty remarks for my next victory against you." He smirks shortly before sampling one of the berries himself.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:46 am

The few seconds of silence felt like an eternity. Seriously, was this too tough of a question??

"Yeah uh huh. I bet you're actually a big softie and you just don't want to admit it!!" She started grabbing the berries by the handful and munching on them like popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:36 am

"I hate to disappoint, but I'm pretty much an a-hole." Cal cringes a little upon saying that. He didn't really want to label himself as anything nor take pride in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'   [Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Bijou/Calevan] Berry Pickin'
Page 1 of 1