Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeo and Juliet Tech Crew! (Private RP w/ Calevan & Quinn)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Romeo and Juliet Tech Crew! (Private RP w/ Calevan & Quinn) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet Tech Crew! (Private RP w/ Calevan & Quinn)   Romeo and Juliet Tech Crew! (Private RP w/ Calevan & Quinn) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Isabel:
"Hello you 2, on Thursday night you three will be in charge of making sure the show goes smooth! Now on my clipboard, I will let you all know what you all must have prepared for our big show on thursday!"

"Quinn, you have to be SURE to make sure the music and sound effect land at the right moments, please do not mess this up!"

"Calevan, with your strength you have 1 job for each scene. For the first scene, you will have a rope and will have to hook it on my back, THEN when I begin to climb the tower you will pull the rope, thus lifting me up to meet Bijou aka Juliet!

For scene two when Tybalt and Mercutio begin to fight you will have to throw the fake swords at Lorelei and Ramon to catch.

Then for the final scene, you have to make a fake blood packet prepared for Bijou when she stabs herself to death, try not to store to much blood because we don't want it to be TOO graphic for this kids at home."

"Now with all of this planned out I expect you both to be 100% ready for the special night, please! Sorry if I sounded bossy" He apologizes.
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com

Romeo and Juliet Tech Crew! (Private RP w/ Calevan & Quinn)
Page 1 of 1