Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] Empty
PostSubject: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:59 pm

The girls return from the reward challenge. A spa would've been nice..ish. Other people touching her...eh. Unfazed by the lack of spa because of her many many bath bombs and beauty products, she plops up in her bunk and starts to kick her feetsies.

"Who needs a spaaaa! They need it more than us anyway!~ This gives us time to strategize, and think, and- like, stuff... I say the three of use stick together!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 am

Juliet stares surprised at Casidee, she didn't imagine she would like to be part of somekind of alliance, but this could definetelly help Juliet on the competition. "Yes, girl power".
"So do you have any plans? After last challenge moat of our team flopped, so I don't think we'll have an advantage in this one"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:48 am

Casidee perked up as soon as she said girl power. "Exactly."
"It's not about who wins and who loses, that's just stuff people say to make men feel more powerful. It's all about us sticking together. That's the plan."

She giggle and flipped her hair. "But, we should defiantly stick close with some people on the other team too. Quinn has been such a sweetie, I like him. And Bijou is so Girl Power. We should defiantly play nice with them. I would say Kathy and Lori for the Girl power.." her speech softens "b-but they've been really mean to me... I haven't even done anything..*sigh* .. oh well! Their loss, because we have the Beautiful Bijou and Qutie Quinn! Hehe! What do you guys think???"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 10:48 am

"I think you are right...I mean we won't stuck in teams forever so if we get close to the other team too, it can be an advantage in the future" Juliet looks both sides hoping no one could hear her. "I say we can't vote eachother, that's the best way we stuck together!!" Juliet sigh, she couldn't believe it passed her mind that Casidee would turn against her, but unfortunetelly there was no way she could secure if they would vote her or not.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:22 pm

"Yes! Next week, we can find a person on the other team, and convince them to vote with us!" Casidee was thrilled she secured an alliance, and with girls who liked pink. She had no current intentions on messing this up. A strong alliance is a game changer. These three hot chicks were going to be the underdogs whose alliance bursts them to the finals.

"Oki, so, let's prove it tonight. We all vote for the same person at the elimination ceremony. We can totally vote Cal if you want, but he did win the challenge for us. I'd prefer Forrest, he's supposed to be our 'strong' player and he totally lost... I say YOU'RE our strong player now Juliet! hehe! It's totally up to you girls, I trust you!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Juliet gasped."I'm the strong player?"Juliet couldn't find the words to describe how happy she was with these words, she found confort in Casidee, but still Cheniyah hadn't say a word. "But..but Forrest is our leader, I don't think we should vote him..." Inside Juliet's head she know it would be wrong to eliminate one of the boys, Forrest was their leader, being good or not, they should give him a second chance. And about Calevan, there was something Juliet wanted to talk with him, he seems mysterious in some way and that made Juliet curious to know him better.
She was about to do something stupid, that was going against her words, but Juliet is impulsive, if she puts something on her mind, she ends doing it, even if there will be future consequences.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Casidee laughs. "Juliet you took Quinn DOWN! haha! Of course you're our strongest player. You're like, THE NEW TEAM LEADER!"

Casidee gets excited and starts rummaging through her back to find a crown that could signify Juliet being the leader, but looks at Juliet who seems to be flustered. "Girl, why do you look so nervous lol? Is it because you're worried about being team leader? Don't worryyy, you're totally gonna kill it!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:04 pm

After Casidee said that Juliet raised her voice "I don't want to be team leader!!" Juliet covered her mouth. "Anyone would be better than me...I don't want the pressure of leading a team that I barely talk to" Juliet set on the bunk and her eyes started to be filled with tears. "Casidee, you are the only bee that I trust, that I feel good talking to, if you want me to be leader...would you help me do it?" Juliet said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:14 pm

"Awe, sweetie!" Casidee hopped off of her bunk and she lightly grabs Juliet's hands in support. "Of course! I'd be honored." Casidee pulls out an embroidered handkerchief and starts to wipe Juliet's face.

"Listen, you don't have to do anything you don't want to okay. I totally have faith that you're like, totally the strongest person on our team, but if you need help of course I'll be there to back you up! You're a PUMBLE BEE! Not just any bee, but THE PUMBLE BEE!" She salutes Juliet. "Team Captain, you have two recruits totally at the ready, happy to help!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Juliet smiled, she was happy that Casidee saw her that way, but unfortunetelly she couldn't steal Forrest's place. "Maybe we can start talking about that after the results of the ceremony, I don't know yet if Forrest is really going to be eliminated." Juliet said leaving the bunk. "I need to go out, breath a little" Juliet leaves the cabin in a sort of rush.
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:53 pm

((Oof me, I thought it was between only Juliet and Casidee sorry))
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 pm

(LMAO I think everyone but me thought so too, I'm such an idiot idk why I didn't put my own name there, technically I've been cheating I guess, but I dunno how to change it lol)

Casidee puts her finger on her bottom lip and looks confused. "Huh? She seems off?.. Oh well! She'll be a fine team captain!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]   Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Bees [Private RP w/ Juliet and Cheniyah]
Page 1 of 1