Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon] Empty
PostSubject: ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]   ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Dashon:
Dashon takes her somewhere quiet to calm down. "What the hell is wrong with you?? YOU CANT HIT YOUR FELLOW CAMPERS!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]   ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Cheniyah flicked her hair back when she was set down and put her hands on her hips.

"Uh first of all, she wasn't even a camper. And the same goes for you Mr. Slappy!"

Cheniyah points out, bringing up the lake incident.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]   ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Dashon:
"Either way she's our GUEST and we don't treat our guests like that" He rolls his eyes. "I DIDNT KNOW CPR, THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO! GET OVER IT!" he yells!
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]   ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:12 pm

"GET OVER IT?"

Cheniyah snapped back at Dashon.

"I was treated like shit by them the whole time up until my elimination! How can I get over the fact that a shitty lifeguard slapped me huh? None of them deserve my kindness because I was the only one without a loved one!"

Cheniyah pouted before sitting down on her former makeshift vanity desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]   ???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

???? [Private RP Cheniyah & Dashon]
Page 1 of 1