Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) Empty
PostSubject: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:28 pm

All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) Food_by_ishb1sh-dc6jjzl
After the Eating challenge;
The 4 girls were told by Kabirah on the megaphone to head to the cafeteria for there reward meal.

The meal on the table contains:
Fruits, Veggies, Cheeseburgers, Hotdogs, French Fries, Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate, Cookies, Ice Cream, Cake, Doughnuts, Juice and water.
(All vegan made of corse!)
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Kathy huffed while running ahead to the buffet, after eating many gross things and failing miserably at the challenge.

"Oh my God... Is that REAL FOOD I SMELL!? Hooooly Jesus, I think I'm going to pass out, just looking at such delicacy! Come here baby... COME TO MOMMY!"

Kathy loudly mumbled, while immediately chugging down at the cheeseburgers, fries, and mashed potatoes while drinking juice.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Kathy's food flies ramped past Casidee's face, making a fake smile.

All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) Tenor

A piece of slop hits Casidee in the face. "Mm. okay..."
She picks through the food. Doughnuts? Fries? All of these carbs! Where was her lobster hand made by Gordon Ramsey himself????

She picks up a piece of lettuce and nibbles on it like a rabbit. "Mmmmm.. Thanksss.." She says uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 8:09 am

Kathy, unaware of making a huge mess at the buffet, was still hogging down at all the food she had on her plate.

"What, did you say somethin?"

Kathy queried, after taking a big gulp down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:45 am

"Uh.. no! I just wanted offer you up my portion of food! You really seem to like it, so ya know, have more! Think of it as, like, a peace offer or a fresh start! hehe!"

Casidee slides all of the food infant of her over to Kathy. "Bon appetite!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Juliet arrived "breaking" the door, she needed something tasteful to clean her mouth. "OMG,I'm seeing candy here?" Juliet pushes Kathy to the side and started eating the doughnuts and cake.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Kathy raised an eyebrow at Casidee, slightly suspicous about her rather gentle behavior towards her.

"Thanks, but no thanks..."

She simply ignores her offering, and continues on eating her own food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)   All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you can eat Buffet (Only Juliet, Casidee, Kathy & Bijou)
Page 1 of 1