Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) Empty
PostSubject: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Casidee wants to talk strategy. She knows Cal and her are on the same page, and she's getting along with Bijou. But it's time Cal and her formally welcome Bijou into the alliance.

Casidee had written Bijou a letter asking her to meet her and Cal. The two
(Peter's asleep lel, Imma making his OC join me bc that was in our prenup) sit by the lake and wait.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Bijou walks to the lake, making sure to avoid Dashon because she did not feel like getting yelled at today. Once she saw Cal and Casidee, she pulled out the letter and held it out.

"Hey!! Did you need to see me about something?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 pm

"Yay! Bijou made it Cal! I knew I could trust you! Cal and I were talking aaaand we think it could be fun if the three of use maybe work together. Like, some kind of alliance???"

The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) FeminineSecondhandBillygoat-max-1mb

"We both couldn't stop talking about how charming and lovable you are, one of us a little bit more than the other." Casidee nudges Cal with a wink. "Oops, hehe! Anyways, we'd be an amazing trio!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:07 pm

"An alliance?" Bijou touched her finger to her chin. She had allies but...they never used the word alliance before. Is that, like, technically cheating??

"I'm interested!! But would I have to get rid of my friends before people I don't like?? Because I'm totally not about betraying anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm

"Hm. Who... were.. you thinking??"
Casidee was worried, but she knew she needed to win over Bijou. "Well, whoever you want gone, I want gone! The three of us are the final three and that's all that matters!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:15 pm

"Well..." Bijou was nervous. She liked Casidee and Cal, but she was kind of hesitant to reveal who she felt the closest with. What if it was some sort of weird trick??

She gulped. There wasn't much else she could do but tell the truth!!

"Well, you see, me and Lorelei are really close!! So there's no way I'm voting for her. And if you'll vote with me, then maybe we'll all be safe...?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:23 pm

The name Lorelei slip out of her mouth and sends Casidee into a world of horror. NoOoOoOoOoOoo.

The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) Giphy

Casidee put on a fake smile and spoke through her teeth. "Ooooh Loriiiii. she's so cute."

She sighs. "So- you want to vote out Cheniyah? Well. Bijou.." She grabs her hands and smiles big "You're my girl, so for you, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:27 pm

She gently pulls back on Casidee's hands, looking away. "Well, it's not that I want to vote her out...I just want to save my friend! Well, all three of us!!"

Her concerned face morphs slowly into a small smile, and she makes eye contact with Casidee, looking hopeful. "So you'll vote with me?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:35 pm

The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) Giphy

"Totally~"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Bijou giggles. "Great! I really hope we all make it to merge together...Then it'll be anyone's game!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:38 am

Cal was nodding the entire time and let Casidee do most of the talking, because he didn't really know how to talk to Bijou with other people around. What's with this weird shyness of his all of a sudden? None the less, he was glad Bijou agreed to their offer (OOC: gotta love timezones fgjfhjkghfd)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)   The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terrifying Trio. (private RP with Cal, Casidee, and Bijou)
Page 1 of 1