Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get this Game Started #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Let's Get this Game Started #2 Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get this Game Started #2   Let's Get this Game Started #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Lorelei stares at the confessional camera for a second with a confused expression on her face. Might as well get this done before someone else wants a turn.

"Okay...so...I don't exactly know what happened between me and Kathy in the cafeteria. I don't want to sound like I am being a little tattle tale or something like that, but I don't know why I can't just talk to Quinn without making it look like I was flirting with him. I didn't try to at least. I mean, he is kinda cute in that geeky way. But, it's not like I want to marry him right one the spot."

"Maybe the romantic tragedy bug that is Romeo and Juliet bit her or something." She giggles innocently at her own statement. But then realizes that what she is doing could be taken as talking behind her back. Dang these doubtful thoughts, they can be a pain sometimes. She puts the spring back in her step as she continues on.

"Love is just something that does or doesn't come easily. If it does, that is amazing! If not, you just gotta wait and see what happens. I just don't like being impulsive about the idea of dating. It's REALLY not my thing."

"But for now, I bid all of you adieu for now. Bye!" She waves to the camera.
Back to top Go down

Let's Get this Game Started #2
Page 1 of 1