Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get this Game Started #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Let's get this Game Started #3 Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this Game Started #3   Let's get this Game Started #3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Still in her Mercutio outfit, Lorelei is still a bit traumatized about what happened during rehearsal. She looks at the camera like a deer in headlights

"Okay, play rehearsal did not go well...at all. I liked rehearsing with Bijou a lot more. At least she didn't try to LITERALLY SHANK ME LIKE WE'RE IN A PRISON YARD! Plus...why did did no one stop him? He could of killed me, for real. Yet...nobody cared. Not even Kathy. Does she really like him that much more then me...No, that's silly. I heard her trying to stick up for me when confronting Casidee. Speaking of her, I'm starting to get really iffy about her. There's stupid and then there's...that. Ugh, I'm just gonna go back to the girl's cabin and take a nap. I've had enough drama toda-"

Before she left, she saw that the camera was acting a bit funny. As if it was shorting out. That's weird. Maybe she could ask someone about that. Oh! Quinn could be perfect! She could ask him after rehearsal.
Back to top Go down

Let's get this Game Started #3
Page 1 of 1