Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch time!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Juliet was starving, she hasn't eat before the challenge, so she arrived the cafeteria hungry and begging for food (dramatically)"Chef!!I need FOOD, with meat preferably, my bodie needs to be strong if I want to continue" Juliet sits and started waiting for a response "Uh, I wish Cheniyah was here to cook for me..."Juliet laid her head on her hands and kept staring to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Bijou strolled into the cafeteria for a delicious lunch.

Lunch time!! Giphy

She looked around and saw that the only thing they were offered was water.

"There's...there's no way that's right!!"

She turned around to look for Je'Raldo and noticed Juliet sitting down and staring in her general direction.

"Hey!! Juliet, right? What's shakin', bacon?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Juliet is surprised by Bijou that mumbled something, but Juliet didn't pay attention since she was to concentraded on the kitchen."Uh, you said something?"Juliet asked but her voice was muffled by the sound of her belly snoring.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:27 am

Bijou looked at her confused.

"You okay, girl? It's only the two of us here, you should be able to hear me!" She grabbed two cups of water and plopped down across from Juliet, placing a glass in front of her. "They don't have any food in here. Can you believe that?? I'm two seconds away from sneaking into the counselor's cabin in search of food. Or just, like...Foraging for berries!!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 am

"I think this is an excelent idea!! Let's rob the coun...I mean search for berries..."Juliet tried to contain her impulssivity, but then she remembered Cyrus is used to stay in the forest, maybe she could ask his help."Hey, why don't we meet Captain Cyrus on the woods? I bet he has something to share with us" Juliet drank the water.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm

She giggled. "Even though he's on my team, I don't think I've ever actually met Cyrus.
You think he's good at looking for berries? I feel like he'd be better at something else, like...fishing!!"

She chugged the water while it was still cold. Then, she got up and tried to look around for...literally any type of ingredient she could find. Maybe just a condiment will do? Some...spices??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time!!   Lunch time!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time!!
Page 1 of 1