Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party time!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 am

Juliet and Lorelei arrived the activity center, since Juliet was the one to invite Lorelei, she needed to think of something fun they could do together.
"Oh, Lorelei, I know what is missing in this show...A party!!!" Juliet said excited.
"We can make a slumber party, catch some decoration here on the activity center and try to make some pizzas...what you think?" Juliet asked waiting for a sign of approvement.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:13 am

Lorelei's eyes lit up like the forth of July when she mentioned a slumber party. That is totally what this camp needs right now. Just some time for everyone to chill out and spend time with each other. She excitedly shakes Juliet slightly back and forth.

"Juliet, you are a genius! This can bring everyone together for a little while and just have fun. Plus, I finally have the chance to show off my cute Hello Kitty PJs."

She starts to look around the activity center for anything that even resembles any kind of decorations. She places everything she can find on the table in middle of the room.

"Anything you want to particually go for? Because I can be pretty good at paper crafting. And I know my way with glitter more than the next guy." She giggles in Juliet's direction.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 am

Juliet bites her lips trying to concentrate on what decoration they could use, until she glanced at a flower crown that was on the corner "We can grab these and decorate the cabin, like do something natural, hawaii style" Juliet smiled "Oh, I have to found a pink one, Casidee would love that" Juliet said out loud, afterall Casidee and her had a bounding moment at the lake and she thought that was a nice way to show her friend how that conversation meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Lorelei has already made several paper flowers in different colors and sizes within minutes of Juliet trying to come up with a theme. That's what a sugar high does to a small girl like her.

"Ooohhh I love that idea. Maybe we can have it like.." She stops mid sentence as she came up with an idea to make it involve everyone in camp. "Maybe...we can also set some stuff up by the camp fire so the boys can be included on the fun. After a little while, we can go back to our pretty decorated cabin for girl time. How does that sound?"

The smile on her face quickly faded as soon as Juliet mentioned Casidee's name. She doesn't want to ruin Juliet's good time by being a jerk towards Casidee. Even though she was a complete jerk to Lorelei and Kathy.

"Oh, I'm sure she will love it for it's...pinkness." She says half enthusiastically. But it is still a cute little crown.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 10:57 am

Juliet shrinks when Lorelei mention the boys. " I never have stayed in my pajamas in front of a boy before...I mean except my brothers..."Juliet imagined their reaction,Quinn...Forrest..Cyrus, they all staring at her, in her mind judging. Juliet never was a shy girl, but the thought of been in her pajamas in front of people she just met made her feel awkward."I say we stay with the girls, I don't want the guys to judge my pajama" Juliet pouts.
Party time!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2br8HJJ69tHYt4R31y7Ar8vo9YMpkJratLPsNfdJ3vpgAuOXcpWvRbHjlEA
Juliet's pajamas lol
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:44 am

Lorelei tries to figure out how to make a grass skirt with only plants that she found on the island. As she tries to think of something, she hears Juliet's concern about in her pajamas around the boys. She was sure that it couldn't be that bad since she remembered her brother sleeping in his underwear half the time. So what is to worry about with just a pair of PJs?

"Well, you don't have to be in your pjs while we are outside. Afterwards you could change either in the bathroom or in the cabin. I just want you to be comfortable, you know?"

Last edited by Lorelei on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 9:58 am

"That's an excellent idea..maybe next time I'll bring a "normal" pajama to a camp haha." Juliet agreed with Lorelei and started to help her friend by making some wearable skirts. "But they are comfy you know?" Juliet whispered to herself, sadly that her pajama was a little off normal standards.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 am

Lorelei looks at the experiment that she made to be worn. She then looks at Juliet and smiles as she puts the grass skirt on her to see if can be a used as a silly garment. She laughs as she tries to reassure Juliet about her sleepwear.

"Exactly! I am sure that your pjs are adorable! But if you don't want to parade around camp in them, you don't have to. It can be just us girls who can see how cute you look in them." She laughs innocently at her half serious statement. Mainly because she does think Julet is a cute girl no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 4:33 am

Juliet blushes "Thanks, forthinking I'm cute.You are cute too!" Juliet finish the decoration she was planning, lots of flowers together and grass made a perfect way to light up the mood. "We can make the party after the elimination ceremony, help us get distracted, afterall this competition is beggining to stress me" Juliet puts both hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Lorelei looks between all of the crafted decorations her and Juliet has made already. Even she is impressed with how much they have made together. She actually feels pretty confident that the party will go well. She then blushes at the fact that Juliet called her cute.

"AWWEEE stop! I am nothing great compared to a lot of the other girls here."

She places some of the decorations they have made in different bags. Then places them in the black closet so they can get them after the elimination.

"Yeah, I think that is probably the best thing. Since I am pretty sure that it must be really stressful. But it will all work out in the end. Swearzies"

She holds out her pinkie to make a promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!!!   Party time!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party time!!!
Page 1 of 1