Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Yoga Time!

Go down 
+3
Lorelei
Casidee
Camp Counselors
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Je'Raldo:
Raldo waits as all the contestants or some of the contestants attend his Yoga class. "Are you guys ready!"

"Our first Position, the backwards Cobra!"
It's Yoga Time! Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Casidee

Casidee

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Yes, it was Je'Raldo. About time he reared his face, he was like in the running for the most irrelevant councilor. She went FAR too long without flirting with a councilor. Isabel was an option, but Je'Raldo's beard was bigger so we all know what that means~

She skipped in, tucked both legs behind her head, put her head in her hands, and batted her eyes at him. What a flexible legend. She melodically chimed "Hi Je'Raldo, you're fit, you're hot, are you single???"

It's Yoga Time! 9c0f51b5936f30ab137a3186c642ddb1__yoga_photos_tea__by_totaldramacountry-dc6gduk
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:39 pm

As Lorelei reached the shore of the lake in her finest non-workout clothes, (aka her pajamas) she takes her place on of the ten mats that were laid out. This couldn't be too bad, right?!...That was until she tried it. She was having a bit of trouble getting into the exact pose.

"Um, can I get a little help please?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Je'Raldo:
Casidee was a master at Yog, Even though she was doing the wrong position, he was impressed. He should push her more.
"Stretch a little bit further...." He pushes her legs far more behind her head. "Single, no. Focus on breathing, Yoga has no time for talking..." Shame

Je'Raldo look at Lorelei, Weakling! He grabs Lorelei's back and FORCES them to bend back further.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:48 pm

As Je'Raldo literally PUSHES her into the position he wants her to, she lets out a scream of pain. Not only is stomach hurting, so is her back now. This was a terrible idea.

"OW! I thought yoga was supposed to be relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Quinn lets out one of the deepest sighs he's ever made and stops in front of the sign that says 'Lake'. If there was a door to kick in, he probably would have.
He knows that's a lie, but the idea of doing so sounds so cool in his head....

He shuffles towards the group and walks up to Je'Raldo. He crosses his arms.

'Well, I'm here. Let's get this over with.'
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Forrest walks by and hears the groaning from someone "he turns the corner and looks at one of the counselors with Casidee & Lorelei "pfft!" He laughs.

"He turns around "Good thing I don't have to do this WOAH!" he trips over one of rocks and rolls in front of them.

It's Yoga Time! Giphy10
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Je'Raldo:
"It is!" As he forces her back more until a loud crack is heard.

"Quinn, Forrest! Glad you make it!" He grabs the two by the hand and sits him on a mat "Now show me what you guys can do and I will help you with the rest"!
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 pm

"Ah s***" he grumbles under his breath. He felt Je pulled him and Quinn "wait you want us to show you our moves...okay then?"

He lays on the mat and grabs Quinn's tall ass and lifts him um while struggling "damn you're tall!!!"

What the hell am I doing here anyways??

It's Yoga Time! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Then she felt it...a crack in her back that sent pain all throughout her body...God, send your merciful angel of death and kill her now...She had to let out a scream that shook the trees. As soon as he walked away, she was locked in place. Why can't she move?

"HELP ME! I'M STUCK!"

Seeing Forrest and Quinn come into the session, she looks at them with stress in her eyes. But then the stress went away as soon as Quinn and Forrest did their own pose and...now she doesn't mind being stuck in this pose so much.

Last edited by Lorelei on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Quinn yelps when Forrest grabs him.

'Whatareyou-' he wanted to be mad and struggle, but was too focused on staying in this position. Falling right now was.... *cough* not an option.

He wanted to glare at his self acclaimed yoga partner but was unable to do so from this position.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:13 pm

"Oki, bye!~" She clasped her hands together and skipped out the door as others started to filter in. A quick strike and bounce, now it's off to the cabin to find all of her lovely belongings to be in the exact same place she left them~
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Cyrus attended the yoga session as well. Most people would consider a pirate to think the art of yoga to be for sissies. But deep down, he knew the benefits it could have on the mind, body, and soul. So he was an advent participant in the art.

But to make it more challenging, he brought along some reading material and began the workout session.

It's Yoga Time! Af630939f3db4261282956ea61fb0df1--decision-reduce-weight[/color]
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Lori thinks to herself 'Seriously?! How can there be four people here and none of them can help me out? Chivalry is officially dead. At least she has a good view at the sky.

"That cloud looks like a bunny. And that one looks like a spider. And that feels like me losing feeling in my legs."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Forrest's legs begin to shake as he is holding him up "D-don't ask me how I know how to do this it will save me the embarrassment OOH man dude you're kinda heavy for someone who is skinny."

His face turns red from the pressure but takes a deep breath and let's it out. He looks to the side to Lorelei "You stuck there?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:48 pm

She attempts to look to the side of her as Forrest is holding up Quinn with only the power in his legs. Seriously how does he do that? It's actually pretty impressive.

"Um nope, just...enjoying the view...okay I'm stuck. Please help me. I can't move."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

'I'm far from heavy dude... Forrest, just- just FORREST focus on the pose-' He feels Forrest's legs shaking and he starts lulling towards the side.

'Watch it watch it WATCH IT'

It's Yoga Time! Giphy

He falls on top of Forrest, face planting in the sandy ground down below. Quinn crawls off Forrest and slowly lifts his head, opens his mouth to dump the sand he ate.
Then he looks to his right.

'Oh hi... Lori... you' *cough* 'okay over there'
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 pm

A large thud soon reached her ears as she looks to see that Quinn has fallen flat on her face. She winces in pain fro herself and the boys. That has got to hurt Quinn more then it hurt Forrest.

When Quinn started noticing she was there, we was acting a bit strange. Why did he pause like that?

"Well, except for the broken back that the crazy cook gave me, I'm peachy...actually I'm in huge amounts of pain right now. I've been like this for ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Je'Raldo:
"Wow some of you are as stiff as a board... Lets do something a bit more easier... This one is called the Tornado!"

It's Yoga Time! Fj9rwj
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:06 pm

"WOAH WOAH YOU NOODLE!!!" He shouted as he felt himself losing grip of Quinn's hands as he is falling over to to the side. He hears Quinn's grunts as he falls in top of Forrest.

He lays there for a good long 4 seconds until he starts to move again "You're not fat but you're so tall and my short legs didn't help a lot so yea ow man." He slowly gets up and see's Lorelei in a uncomfortable position then he crawls his way to her and gets up.

He gets up and stands beside her "um okay uh let's see." He puts his hand oh her stomach and the other one on her lower back as he slowly unbends her.

She feels so fragile...b-better watch it.

Last edited by Forrest on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Straining to keep her VERY uncomfortable position, she observes Je'Raldo as he does the next pose that he expects EVERYONE else to do. Is he nuts?! You have to have no back bone to be able to do that!

"I have to get out of this one first, and maybe I'll consider it! If I ever become a jellyfish."

Forrest puts his hands on her back and stomach and she could feel it BIG TIME! That crazy bearded man definitely messed up her back somehow. Still, the kind gesture of having him help her is super sweet. Slowly but surely, she was feeling her posture straighten out and then she eventually feel forward at quick speed. A massive muscle spasm caused to propel forward and smack her face right in the sand. She would be grossed out at this point for having sand in her mouth, but the taste of sand is much better than black licorice at this point. After a couple of seconds, she actually starts to eat it. What has she become?
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

During this whole time Cal was sitting on the ground alone waaay in the back. He initially came to laugh at the campers struggling to do yoga, but he got bored fast and instead tried to mimic Je'Raldo without anyone noticing.
To his surprise this helped him break free from his usual stiff as hell body. He was definitely not doing it as well as Raldo, or anyone else in general, but in that moment he felt weirdly accomplished. He thought he was goooood...

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 am

After hearing her bones pop and her posture going back to normal he saw her dropped to the floor "Oooh...uh a-are you okay down there?" He hurtly squats and pokes at her side. He snickers and waits dor her to reply back.

He notices someone doing yoga stances but ignores it "Hey Jesus over there is going to yell at us if we don't do the next pose.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Je'Raldo:
"You all are doing so... terrible. But practice makes perfect!" He walks around the lake and tries to twist some of the contestants.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Quinn finally recovers from his sand dive and sits down on a mat. Je'Raldo makes his way towards him.

'Oh no. No no, hands off. Just- show me what to do but without snapping my bones so that they do "make the right angle"' he crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Yoga Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Yoga Time!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next