Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeo and Juliet Auditions!

Go down 
+5
Quinn
Casidee
Bijou
Lorelei
Camp Counselors
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 am

Isabel:
Isabel begins to yell around the campsite. "ATTENTION CAMPERS! Auditions for Romeo and Juliet will begin early! If you have the talent and have the spunk to show me what it takes to be an actor. Audition now for the most tragic romantic play this summer! Meet me at the stage if you are interested!"

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! Tenor

Isabel walks back into the Activity Center and sits down in front of the stage, he clicks his pen repeatedly hoping for some campers to audition.
"What if nobody auditions?" his mind tells him. "WHAT IF EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE A LOSER AND DONT WANT TO AUDITION FOR YOUR STUPID PLAY?!" He begins to panic!

Hello, fellow auditioners! In order for you guys to do an audition correctly, your OC must state their name and what role they are trying to get!
Roles are: Romeo, Juliet, Mercutio, and Tybalt (Small cast because I'm not sure if everyone's character would want to audition! but if more auditions are made the cast will be added to the list once auditions are finished)

After that, your characters must perform a DRAMATIC SCENE! Make Isabel cry from the amazing performance dammit!
You have 27hrs (adding extra time) to complete your auditions! c:

Note [1]: If you want to audition for the fun of it and would want to get rejected to further your storyline for your character please let me know and we can solve something!
Note [2]: Once the roles are picked there will be a Rehearsal RP (you don't need to show up) and a Performance RP (you must show up) where the Counselors and the rest of the Campers will watch you either embarrass yourself or make a name for your spectacular performance!
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:51 am

Lorelei nearly skips on to the stage before Isabel. She waves enthusiastically at the director. This was an opportunity that she cannot skip since she has a deep love for Shakespeare.

"Hi! My name is Lorelei OPHELIA Ludenburg!" She puts emphasis on her middle name as a way to make a joke for Hamlet

"I will be auditioning for the role of Mercutio! And I will be performing Shakespeare's Sonnet 57"

She mentally prepares herself as she slowly starts to reach into a deep part of her brain. Normally she doesn't like to go there, but it would fit the most for her performance

"Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.
Nor dare I chide the world without end hour
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
When you have bid your servant once adieu.
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
Save, where you are, how happy you make those.
  So true a fool is love that in your will,
  Though you do anything, he thinks no ill."

She breathes deeply as she finished her audition. Secretly, she hopes that she is good enough for any role.
She doesn't think that she is good enough for one of the lead roles. If anything, Bijou would be ideal for the role of Juliet. Since she is a actress who wants to build her career. Why take that away from her? A few tears came down her face as she thinks more and more. Before she breaks down, she takes a bow to Isabel.

"Thank you~"

Last edited by Lorelei on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:22 am

Bijou bursts into the room as soon as Lorelei finished her audition, slamming both Activity Center doors open wide. She's already in full Shakespearean attire; a large and beautiful satin dress, as blue as the sky with a ocean blue gradient at the bottom. Her hair was adorned with jewelery and she posed dramatically. Where did she get that outfit? Seriously, did she break into the Activity Center before hand or something? Maybe she had it on her the whole time? Confusing.

"I am ready for my close up! I will be auditioning for the role of Juliet and I am just so ready to take on this persona. Allow me."

She dramatically steps forward and climbs the steps to the stage gracefully. Once up top, she closes her eyes and clasps her hands together. She takes a deep breath, clears her throat, and begins to practice with the musical scale. "Do re mi fa so la ti do...."

Silence. Awkwardly long silence. Then, she opens her eyes, and begins her audition.

"The clock struck nine when I did send the nurse," she recited, looking impatient, pacing around the room. "In half an hour she promised to return. Perchance she cannot meet him: that's not so."

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! Giphy

"O, she is lame!" she stomped her feet dramatically. "love's heralds should be thoughts, / Which ten times faster glide than the sun's beams, / Driving back shadows over louring hills."

She stepped forward, opening her arms, looking directly at Isabel, and finishing her lines.

"Therefore do nimble-pinion'd doves draw love,
And therefore hath the wind-swift Cupid wings.
Now is the sun upon the highmost hill
Of this day's journey, and from nine till twelve
Is three long hours, yet she is not come.
Had she affections and warm youthful blood,
She would be as swift in motion as a ball;
My words would bandy her to my sweet love,
And his to me:
But old folks, many feign as they were dead;
Unwieldy, slow, heavy and pale as lead.
O God, she comes!"

With the final line, she jumps up and down in anxiety and excitement, looking off to the side of the stage for an imaginary nurse. She collapses onto the floor, dramatically throwing her hand over her forehead and shaking from the tension.

Silence. More awkward silence. Then, she gets up, dusts herself off, and waves her arms in the air.

"Aaaaaannnnd scene!"

Last edited by Bijou on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 am

Casidee places a hand on Bijou's shoulder. "OMG, Daddy's mind is gonna be blown!" Casidee was torn. She wanted that Juliet role. Who better to play the beautiful and graceful Juliet other than the queen of beauty herself, Casidee. Plus, if Roman perchance got that Romeo role... oof she wanted it bad...

However, competition comes first, and THIS was the perfect opportunity to prove herself transparent and an awful actor to her fellow competitors. By the time she's done, they're all gonna be saying 'wow, she really is that stupid!'

"Oh! Oh! I'm wanna be Juliet with Bijou too! Twinsie Juliets!" Casidee climbs up the tower and pops onto the balcony with a gitty lil smile. She calls out "Oki! Good luck meee!" She takes a deep breath.

"Romeo, Oh Ramon- I mean Romeo, hehe!
He he he, Where are ya Romeo?
I'm gonna come get youuuu~
I'm not a Capricorn anymoreee!
Here I come!"

Casidee leaps off the stage balcony and lands on her toosh for the second time today. "Oop! Hehe!"

Casidee jumps back up quickly, and strikes a pose. "Look at how pretty Juliet is!"

She loved it. The 'worst actress' by far. She couldn't pull the wool over anyones eyes! Stupid, stupid little Casidee... at least she looked hot!
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 am

'Ooooh' Quinn was leaning against the far back wall, watching the ladies perform and try their very best to impress Isabel. He himself wasn't sure if he would audition yet, he felt like it wouldn't fit him... But he knew a few things for sure.

Lorelei put up a really nice act, very powerful. What a fierce girl she actually was...
Bijou... OH MAN. She was STUNNING. He was truly fascinated by her performance...
And Casidee, although clumsy... it had to be his favorite act. She tried so hard, and failed to hard, but it was kinda cute. He smiles when she gets off the stage and gave her a thumb up.

'You did a great job Casidee, loved your act.' he sounds very sincere even though he highly doubts that she'd get the part.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:16 am

After applying her makeup again, she come back to the stage and sat next to Quinn to see Bijou's wickedly good performance. She knew that the red-haired actress would be perfect for the part. She's graceful, elegant, and look at costume! The dedication in her performance is one that no one can deny. It was so good that she was close to crying again but this MASSCARA WAS 40 FREAKING DOLLARS! As soon as Bijou was done with her act, Lori couldn't help but be the only one in the room to clap and cheer.

"GO BIJOU! YOU ROCK GIRLY! SHOW THEM WHAT A JULIET IS!"

She might have yelled a bit too loud as she realized that Quinn had one of his hands on his ears. She gives him a sheepish smile and mouthed the word 'sorry,' to him. Proceeding Bijou's performance was Casidee's...Lori hated every second she was on stage. She hated it so much that her eye twitched in anger. But like what her mama said, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Unless it's about bad hair or sales at the mall, then give them hell honey.'

Last edited by Lorelei on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:18 am

Cal was lurking behind the scenes watching the girls preform, eating an apple he snatched from the cafeteria while people were busy chattering. He cringed here and there, but
ultimately couldn't help letting out a silent chuckle. Especially when Casidee's dumbass fell. Suddenly he smelled barnyard animals and turned around to see an eager Amberly approaching him with a massive shit-eating grin on her face. He awkwardly started walking away and ended up on the stage by accident. Isabel exclaimed: "Finally! A MAN TRY-OUT!"
Cal sighs. Might as well give it a shot. He's read Shakespeare many times growing up. Light reading.

"I don't really care if you cast me or not and I'm not dead set on a certain role either, since mostly everyone dies. So feel free to even make me Juliet if necessary."

He clears his throat and stands underneath the balcony set.

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east and Juliet is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she..."

He was as stiff as a tree & displaying barely any emotion. Despite appearing as if Romeo already died and is now a zombie, he kept going.

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! PlasticOilyAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb

"Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green,
And none but fools do wear it. Cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!"

He grimaces, gesturing as if he's about to upchuck and stops.

"Okay I'm not about to keep going with this crap. Vote for me or whatever." He gets off the stage.
Back to top Go down
El Tiburon

El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:56 am

Ramon rolls his eyes after watching Galevan display a terrible act from the back of the audience.

Leaning against the wall, he looks at his paper and quickly glances around to see if anyone is near.
He reads to himself quietly,
"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

He hears voices getting closer and stuffs his papers down his pockets and proceeds to act casual with his shades on, watching people audition.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Casidee notices Ramon studying his script. She leans on a cardboard prop standee which falls over and creates a domino effect of standees, the last one coming right for Ramon.
Oh noooooooo, it might accidentally bump Ramon right to center stage where he'll have to auditionnnnn, Oh noooooooo~
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Kathy then came to the activity center, couriously wanting to know what was inside.

Despite her not seeing any of the previous auditions for Romeo and Juliet, she decided to reinact her favorite scene. Actually, the only Mercutio scene she remembered.

"Hello, my name is Kathy Moreno, this is my first time doing a play, and I'd like to audtion for Mercutio."

Kathy calmly elaborated, as she held out her left arm, covered her face with her right hand, and lifted up her left leg for dramatic effect.

"Nay, gentle Romeo, we must have you dance. You are a lover, borrow Cupid's wings,
And soar with them above a common bound.

And, to sink in it, should you burden love. Too great oppression for a tender thing.
If love be rough with you, be rough with love. Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down.
Give me a case to put my visage in."

Kathy then twirled around like a ballerina, as she continued quoting Mercutio's lines.

"A visor for a visor! What care I. What curious eye doth quote deformities? Here are the beetle brows shall blush for me.

Tut, dun's the mouse, the constable's own word. If thou art dun, we'll draw thee from the mire
Of this sir-reverence love, wherein thou stick'st. Up to the ears. Come, we burn daylight, ho!

I mean, sir, in delay. We waste our lights in vain, like lamps by day. Take our good meaning, for our judgment sits. Five times in that ere once in our five wits."

Afterwards, she bowed towards the audience and threw a random flower she found on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Bijou elegantly climbed down the stairs after her performance. As soon as she reached the bottom of the steps, however, she broke her character and jumped in excitement at Caridee and Lorelei cheering her on.

"Thank you so much, babes!! Truly, truly couldn't have done it without you guys!!!"

She sat up front, fanning herself in her Juliet dress, and watched everyone else audition.

Casidee...tried her best! And she's super nice and she wants to help me by using her daddy favors. I like her. But I want to be the belle of the ball for this play!!!

She sighed as Cal performed. Oh, what a broody man. Mercutio would fit his personality far better...

Then Kathy performed. Oh great, a diva. Just what we need behind the set. She fanned herself. Maybe she's not all bad...

She was impressed by Kathy's performance. She knew all the lines and nailed them!!

"Brava! Brava!" she shouted, clapping.
Back to top Go down
El Tiburon

El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 2:49 pm

After being pushed on stage by Casidee's clumsiness. Ramon stares directly into the bright burning lights that are hitting the stage. He freezes and looks around with his eyes and notices people staring.

He shakes off his fear and pulls out his paper from his pocket. His hands start to shake. Although Ramon looked calmed on the outside, he was freaking out in the inside. Luckily his shades masked his emotions.

He hears Isabel get impatient and asks him to hurry.
"So.....Are you auditing or did you confuse yourself with the lobby room again?"

Ahem. He clears his throat.

Ramon takes off his shades.

"Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;

Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;

Being vexed a sea nourish'd with loving tears:

What is it else? a madness most discreet,

A choking gall, and a preserving sweet."

After delivering a solid performance with passion and heart, he walks off stage.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Casidee jumps up and starts immediately clapping for El Tiburon.
"Ohmygosh yusss Ramoneo!!!"

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! Greetings

"Poison Drinking Icon!!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Isabel:
Isabel was surprised by the talent on the stage, he couldn't hold a single tear from each one. These campers have a FUTURE!

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! KMX8j_s-200x150

"ALRIGHT!" he dabs a the final tear under his eye with a tissue "I have picked the cast!" He pauses "But before I reveal the cast I need to tell you all how proud I am of you all!"

He clears his throat.
"For the role of Juliet will be played by... BIJOU!
The role for Tybalt will be played by... Ramon!
The role for Mercutio will be played by... Lorelei!
And last but not least... The role for Romeo will be played by... ME!" Isabel announced as he looked at the campers who got the parts but soon saw the campers who didn't.

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! Pummle22_by_ishb1sh-dc4vs0t

This got Isabel so scared that he thought the 3 were going to meet him at the back of his cabin and beat him up. He had to do something, for the safety of his butt!

"Oh! Silly me I almost forgot! As for Casidee, Kathy and Calevan I also have a special role for you guys.

Kathy, you will be opening the show for us.
Calevan, you will be our backstage prop guy, we need a strong guy like you.
and Casidee you can... uh... you can be Juliet's sister! You will get no lines but you will just stand in the corner and look pretty." Isabel hands everyone a script.

He then lets all the contestants know that rehearsals will be on Monday and that everyone should know their lines already. As the play will be on Thursday!

"Oh and Quinn since your here, you're going to be the tech man. You will control the lighting, sounds and music!"

Last edited by Camp Counselors on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Bijou's eyes lit up and she gasped. "Me?! Little old me?!!! I'm the leading lady! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!"

She jumped up from her seat with stars in her eyes. She gazed off into the distance, daydreaming about being Juliet on the balcony. Except instead of being in front of a dozen other contestants, she's in front of high-quality cameras and Steven Spielberg and her Romeo is Brad Pitt and she looks as hot as Scarlett Johansson.

"I won't let you down, Isabel!! I promise!"

She grabs her script and runs over to Casidee and Lorelei. "Congratulations, girls!! We're all in the play!! I know you're going to do amazing."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:11 pm

This is amazing. A-MAZE-ING. It all worked out just like she wanted, she really was the ultimate actress!

"Eeee! I get to be the star of the show! Everyone gets to look at me be pretty, it's a dream come true!"

Bijou runs up to Casidee and they jump for joy.
"Congrats 'sister' hehe! You were incred- incred-ibibble... incredabibble! Tricky word hehe!"

She still gets to look hot in front of everyone, her ally is happy, and best of all.. Ramon is not Romeo and won't be kissing anyone. Praise this day!
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:26 am

Cal rolls his eyes. He was used to rejection.
"Whatever, I didn't even wanna be in the stupid play. But don't get too startled if a prop accidentally falls onto you..."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 7:58 am

Quinn slowly blinked as even he himself got a role in the play.

'Tech guy?' he sighed under his breath but then put up a forced smile.

'Yah, sure thing.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:01 am

As Cyrus entered the cabin, he cursed himself. He had spent too much time hunting around in the forest looking for any signs of buried treasure or hidden artifacts that could be of value to him and his crew (Or Kamp Wannaweep for that matter.

"No matter," Cyrus finally grunted, still a little mad he didn't make it in time. "I suppose I'll just have to watch and enjoy the show. I AM curious to see how my competition is able to perform one of the greatest plays of all time."

To calm himself down, he pulled out "Romeo and Juliet" from his jacket and exited the building,
reading the book at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Lori crossed her fingers waiting for the cast list to be announced. After seeing Kathy's dramatic performance for the part she wanted as well, her confidence in her own performance dropped greatly. No matter, she will be so happy for her fri...wait what? Lorelei got it?! Is this for real?! This couldn't of made her more happy. She just had to hug somebody. Since she was sitting next to Quinn, she gave him a great big squeeze. After letting him go, she saw Bijou coming up to her and Caisdee so she went towards her and have the star a big hug as well.

"Congrats girly! I knew you would get it!" She gasps"Maybe we can rehearse lines together in our free time! It could be so much fun!"

Looking at Casidee for a second, she didn't really have anything to say to her. She got the perfect roll (that doesn't exist in the original play, which makes her even more happy. At least she doesn't have to say anything.)

To the left side of the activity center sat that pirate that that one blonde guy was talking about. He doesn't seem very...inviting. Maybe he just wants to be left alone so Lori will give him his space.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:42 pm

As Cyrus read his copy of Romeo and Juliet, he couldn't help but feel as though a pair of eyes were looking his way. He glanced up and caught Lorelei glancing at him briefly. He glanced over at the wall that showed who was listed in the play and recognized that the same girl was listed as Mercutio.

Never one to turn down a chance to converse with another that seemed to share the same interests in the literary arts (or at least enough to try out for one of the greatest plays ever written), he put his book away and approached Lorelei.

"Salutations lass," he greeted. "I don't believe we've been introduced yet. The name's Cyrus. Though some call me Captain Cyrus, professional pirate.

I just thought I would come over and say congratulations on getting a part."

Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Bijou accepted the hug but hugged back awkwardly. She found physical contact...sort of uncomfortable. But Lorelei was becoming a friend, and why turn down a friend's support?

"Yes, totally!" she said cheerfully. "Let's find a spot somewhere and go over our lines together."

Cyrus approached the girls and started talking to Lorelei, so Bijou took that as a hint to save their rehearsal planning for later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:46 pm

As Cyrus greeted Lorelei, he noticed Bijou turning to leave. He recognized her as the one that was cast as Juliet.

"Oh, forgive me!" he called out to her. "Congratulations to you as well lass.... have... have I interrupted something?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:53 pm

She stopped mid-step and turned back toward them. Caught trying not to 3rd wheel the conversation!!

"No worries! And thank you! No, you're fine, we were just about to decide when we'd rehearse. Were you here to audition?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Cyrus sighed. "Unfortunately I was a little too caught up with something else that I last track of time.
It appears as though all the roles have been cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet Auditions!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next