Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeo and Juliet Auditions!

Go down 
+5
Quinn
Casidee
Bijou
Lorelei
Camp Counselors
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Cyrus approaches the girls. He first congratulates Lori and then eventually Bijou. Casidee stands awkwardly for a few moments batting her eyes waiting for him to congratulate her.

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvM29yaU8wbWU5OHVHRG5XWm5XL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog

BUT HE NEVER DID! Does no one understand the importance of Juliet's mute sister?! She quickly gets over it and moves on.

"It's def not fair that you didn't get a part in the play! I didn't read the book, but I totes bet there were pirates in it!" She looks over at Isabel. "How are we gonna have a play without pirates?!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Cyrus turned toward Casidee as she blinked her eyes.

"Huh? Oh... yeah, yeah. Good job and what-not," he said half-heartedly before turning back toward Lorelei and Bijou.

"If ye lasses have no objection to it, I wouldn't mind helping ye memorize yer lines. Since I've got no part in the play and have the entire play memorized by heart, I could help ye memorize yer lines."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:06 pm

She lets go of Bijou and gives her a big bright smile. This makes her so happy that she gets a chance to talk to more people like Bijou and El Tiburjon.

"Totally! I would love to! We can do it late if you want"

Being caught off guard, Lorelei jumped at hearing a man's voice that she didn't recognize. She turned to see the pirate from before behind her. This is...shocking. He seems nice enough though. It was really sweet that he congratulated her for the part though.

"Well hi there Cyrus. I'm Lorelei but you can call me Lori. And aww thank you so much! I'm sorry that you didn't come sooner to audition. I don't mind at all if you join us. What do you think Bijou?"

And then there's what Casidee...how can a girl be THIS dumb? This is Romeo and Juliet, not the Pirates of Penzance. With Casidee's back turned to talk to Isabel, Lori gave her a mixture of a death glare and a smile with one of her eyes twitching. This has to be a joke.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm

After the cast was announced, Kathy, despite not being part of the main cast, was glad that at least Lorelei got casted for the role she wanted, and just smiled at her the end.

"Although I was about to kick Romeo's ass for not putting me as Mercutio, but now that I thought about how badly you might've wanted that role, you deserve it! Bijou deserved it too, for at least being in character, heh.

I'm just gonna be over here laughing my ass off, since Casidee isn't the real Juliet. Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Bijou clutched her script to her chest, looking back and forth between Lorelei and Cyrus as she stood next to Caridee. I don't want a backseat driver...But practicing in front of him will make being on stage all the easier!

"Well...Yeah, I guess we could use a spectator for our rehearsal!! Let's set up after the challenge. Same place sounds good?"

Last edited by Bijou on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:18 pm

"Of course!"
Kathy nodded at Bijou.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Bijou noticed the practice she planned with Lorelei was getting a little crowded. She was worried it would be too distracting with more and more people joining their extra session. She then remembered there were going to be official rehearsals too!

"Oh wait!" She interjected excitedly. "There's already going to be an official rehearsal tomorrow, with everyone there! Instead of all going to our practice rehearsal, why don't we just all agree to go to the one Isabel is hosting? That way Lorelei and I can still get our one-on-one practice!"

Feeling better now that they wouldn't have a growing audience before rehearsal, Bijou felt calmer. She waved everyone goodbye and bailed the Activity Center before anyone could insist otherwise.

Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Auditions!   Romeo and Juliet Auditions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet Auditions!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2