Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reward Challenge!

Go down 
+7
Quinn
Calevan
Cheniyah
Casidee
Captain Cyrus
Bijou
Camp Counselors
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Reward Challenge! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Casidee and Cyrus wait on the sidelines together like

Reward Challenge! - Page 4 Tenor

"I'm sure they'll be here any moment~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Forrest looks at his hand and raises a eyebrow...dude your butt is small..." he shakes his head and sits in the mud away from the other remaining contestants.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 pm

(OOC) Forgot to click roll dice for the last two. So there.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 pm

The member 'Captain Cyrus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Phys]' :
Reward Challenge! - Page 4 40_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwn9 Reward Challenge! - Page 4 20_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwo9
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:12 pm

As soon as Lorelei is done looking through the mud for her coins, she dragged her feet through the thick sludge. Her bulky shoes did not make anything easier. As a result, she did trip over her feet and fall face first into the mud. She is both embarrassed and upset at herself for not doing her best at the challenge. But she looks over at Quinn and that blonde kid who kept talking about Quinn's butt...thank God the mud is masking her blushing face.I mean, they do kinda look like a cute couple she says quietly to herself. STOP IT! Now is not the time to ship two guys together. She tries to recollect herself in order to not look like a total freak.

"Hehe, nice job guys. You both did great," Smooottthhh move there, Slick her brain tells her something she already knew was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:02 am

Reward Challenge! - Page 4 Es_by_ishb1sh-dc50img

Je'Raldo:
Je'Raldo blows the horn to reveal that time was up for the challenge!

Celine:
"Alright! That was fun to watch all of you slide into eachother. Lets count up the scores! Ramon and Konami, because you two failed to complete the challenge you 2 will be teams while Cyrus and Casidee are teamed up together now."

[Ramon and Konami, you guys have received 1 strike for not participating in this weeks challenge! If you receive 2 more you will be disqualified from the competition!]

"Okay, so like where gonna go in order from the last place to first place which is totally gonna be super suspensful guys!!" She holds up the piece of paper that Je'Raldo wrote for hear to read out loud after counting the scores;

"Coming in LAST PLACE with 0 points is Ramon
(0) & Konami (0), Waaa Waaaaah!"
"Coming in 5th place with 250pts is... Calevan
(105) & Cheniyah (145)."
"coming in 4th place with 260pts is... Juliet
(135) & Lorelei (130), Congrats!"
"Coming in 3rd place with 275pts is... Katchy
(205) & Bijou (70), Sick!" she cheers
"Now... Coming in 2nd place with 5 points less than the first place team is... Cyrus
(175) & Casidee (135) with a total of 310pts!"
"Which means congratulations Quinn
(165) & Forrest (150) you are the winners of this weeks reward challenge with a grand total of 315pts!"

"Now Listen up dweebs since Quinn and Forrest won the first challenge, they will be rewarded to being TEAM CAPTAINS! With that being said, Quinn, because you had the highest score than Forrest you pick the first player you want on your team and explain why. After Quinn picks his first teammate, Forrest you will then pick you first teamate. After that, I will then give you all the next instructions!

[Reminder, genders do not have to be equal in your team, just select which member you want.]
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:29 am

'We did it... W-Wow we did it'

Quinn's experssion slowly goes from 'dead' to happy and mouths 'score' under his breath. He raises his arm to high five Forrest but quickly lower his arm and clutches it.

'Ah ah ah, cramp cramp'

He frowns when Celine announces their reward and points to Forrest and himself with his other arm.

'Wait so we're not on the same team? Bummer...' decision making wasn't really something he was good at and now he couldn't simply pick his teammate either. He bites his lip.

He was conflicted between two campers... He could go for them.... OR go for them? Maybe... WHAT WAS SMART ugh...
After an awkward silence of him making weird thinking faces he speaks up.

'Alright. I would love to have Lorelei on my team. I think that positive energy would really help a team make it far. A friendly vibe brings joy and will benefit the team greatly. Besides that, you have great endurance from what I've seen from you.'

He smiles after his explanation. Yeah, this seems like a good decision.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:55 am

Forrest folds his arms and he looks at Quinn with disappointment "figures we'll be split up but I gotta say we did pretty good for our first challenge and I shall see you on the other side. He sighs when he heard Quinn's first decision and looked at Lorelei for a while 'the goth girl got picked then huh...who to pick'

He looks at the group & eyes one person that he was comfortable with when he arrived here and points out to Calevan "would love to have you on my team dude."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Lorelei still feels like a disgusting pig as she is still trying to get as much mud off of her as possible. With her head down in shame for her lack luster performance in the challenge, she is afraid of her partner hating her guts. She vaguely listens to what Celine had to say since she was too focused on getting mud out of her scarf. Ummm, something about teams and Quinn and the blonde guy winning. Wait, his name was Forrest? That's kind of a funny name for a camper. OKAY! Enough about his name.

She stands amongst the crowd waiting for her to picked las...as soon she heard Quinn say her name, her head instantly springs up as she looks in his direction. Did she hear him correctly? Just to be sure, she pointed to herself and mouthed the word 'me' in a confused manner. He shakes his head in confirmination. As her expectations were turned upside down, her expression changed from disappointed confusion to overall excitement. She nearly sprints up to Quinn and gives him a big hug. They were both covered in mud, so she didn't see the harm in it since their clothes are already dirty.

She then salutes her team captain as if she was in the army. She then gives her signature bug cheesy grin.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I promise from the bottom of my heart that I won't let you down, Captain Quinn!"she says in an excited tone as she stands next to him. She then takes a moment to realise how tall he is compared to her. Curse her petite stature!
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 am

Bijou removed her bandana from her rockabilly hairdo and used it to help wipe the oil and mud off of her.

"We didn't do that bad at all!" she said to Kathy. "Actually, you did an amazing job!"

She smiled as Quinn won the challenge. They only met once but he seemed nice. And quiet. And let her use his MP3! Oh, she can't wait to use it once all of this is over.

"Congratulations guys," she said to them. "And yay, Lorelei! You were first pick!!"

Bijou watched as her new friends stood next to each other. Both of them in one team! It would be cool to stick with them. On the other hand, Calevan's on the other team, and he seems like a strong competitor. Plus they sorta got along that one time at the lake. Either way, Bijou will be happy. As long as she's on the winning team, at least.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:49 am

Celine:
"Alright! Quinn has selected Lorelei, while Forrest has selected Calevan. Now Calevan and Lorelei you must pick the 3rd member for your teams! Lorelei your up first and explain why you choose that person!”
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Quinn chuckles as Lori enthusiastically joins his team. Surprised by the hug he tenses up, but then accepts it and finished it by awkwardly patting her head
Reward Challenge! - Page 4 Awkward-hugs-david-duchovny
and telling her he's happy too.

Bijou congratulates him on the win, and he shyly looks at the ground and smiles. When he looks back up he replies.

'Thank you Bijou' He puts up a hand and makes the peace sign with his hand while grinning. Quinn then looks at Lori.

'So, who do you want to pick next?'
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Lorelei wrings the extra moisture from her hair. Celine instantly grabs her attention when she announced her next set of instructions. OH CRAP! She didn't expect to be the one to make decisions. She looks between her most likely candidates.

"Kath...Juli...Bij...." She says nervously. Hurry up and pick already! Everyone is waiting for you to decide! Now don't mess this up! The pressure starts talking to her.
She has to make a decision quickly before it starts to eat her up on the inside. She then darts her direction towards Quinn talking to Bijou. Well, since it looks like they can get along easily, it at least makes her decision a little easier.
Okay, she has made up her mind.

"BIJOU!" She shouts out loud. Now that she got that out of the way, now is the time to provide an explanation.

"I just really liked her determination and amount of stamina she gave through the challenge. It may not have been the best score on the board, but that's what we got each other for." She tries to say it as calmly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Forrest looks at the camera then back to Lorelei "shit..." he mumbles under his breath "she just had to pick her..."
He taps his foor, waiting for Cal to pick.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Cal noticed Forrest mumbling, but he couldn't make out his words. He looks at the contestants and doesn't take long before he motioned at Cheniyah to come forward.

"Picking my original partner, of course. Why would I leave her aside?" He glares at Juliet and then quickly to Lorelei for a brief second.
"She did her best in that mud pit, unlike some people...or birds."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Celine:
"Super! Lorelei has selected Bijou, while Calevan has selected Cheniyah. Now Bijou and Cheniyah you must pick the 4th member for your teams! Bijou your up first and explain why you choose that person!”
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:46 pm

"Yay!" she shouted, walking over to Quinn and Lorelei. "I'm glad we can work together!!"

She put her hands on her hips and looked at the remaining contestants, deciding who she wanted her teammate to be.

"No contest! I pick Kathy. She was my partner for this challenge and she did great! Maybe we didn't get along so much at first, but I'd like a strong competitor as my ally."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:53 pm

For a moment, Lorelei was pleased with her selection of Bijou being on her team. Then she heard what the tall cold looking man she assumed was named Calevan say that he would be true to his partner. She then starts to reflect on what she had done. She really messed up, no she FUCKED up by screwing Juliet over like that. She tries to hide her shame by looking at the ground with her eyes as big as dinner plates. She knew that either way she would lose, but now it's up to date to see what her punishment will be.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Juliet noticed Lorelei was sad, she related her action with Calevan's words. Juliet wasn't upset about what happened, she was used to this kind of sittuation, she just wanted Lorelei to not feel guilt if they didn't stayed on the same team."Hey Lorelei, give us a big smile! I'm not mad at you..." Juliet pats Lorelei's back and look to the other contestants.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Je'Raldo:
Je'Raldo blows the horn to reveal that time was up!

Celine:
"Ouch! Sorry Cheniyah because you took long to pick a teammate your team captain Forrest will decide for you!"

[Sorry guys, I need to hurry this up since the immunity challenge will be posted at 12 tonight, so I need to know whos on who team before I write the challenge!]
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Forrest was distracted for a moment and he looked at the camp members "well I saw the effort you put into your challenge and didn't give up so...brunette with the pink streak...you in?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:00 pm

It was now Kathy's turn, and she only had a few options on who to pick.

She was a bit stuck on who to pick between Ramon and Cyrus. She certainly didn't want Casidee or Konami the chicken man to be on the team.

She started feeling a bit stressed out, but eventually made up her mind on who to pick.

"I choose Cyrus. In the challenge, he at least tried his best and was also the 2nd person with the most points.

Unfortunately, Ramon didn't attend today's challenge, so Cyrus had to be picked instead."

Last edited by Kathy on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Celine:
"Juliet, please pick the person you would like on your team and why. If you don't pick quick enough, Forrest will decide for you! Your picks are either Casidee, Ramon or Konami."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Juliet stared sadly at her team, she ended up with people she didn't even talked to, now she needed to find some confort on her team, so she tought of someone that was nice to her and maybe could make it easier for her to feel part of the team."I chose Casidee! She treated me really nicely when we first met, and I feel I'll need a friendly face on our team" Juliet looked down, she knew Ramon was stronger and maybe the others would have picked him, so she wanted to avoid being judged for chosing Casidee.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Celine:
"Radical! Cyrus, It's all up to you to pick either Ramon or Konami for your team! If you don't pick quick enough, Quinn will decide for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge!   Reward Challenge! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reward Challenge!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next