Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Lorelei (EPISODE 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

About Lorelei (EPISODE 1) Empty
PostSubject: About Lorelei (EPISODE 1)   About Lorelei (EPISODE 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 2:48 pm

" Okay I guess now it's working" deep breath "After I talked with Casidee I came to realise that I'm more pissed with Lorelei than I thought...It could be me crying and being sad about not being chosen, but I was so used on being ignored that I didn't notice that it was bad what she did to me." Juliet puts her hands on her hips. "I have to talk to her, try to understand her motives...but I'll a wait, the elimination ceremony is going to happen soon, I don't want to upset her before it happens, what if she goes home??" Juliet looks at the camera again and it wasn't recording. " Does this thing only stops when I'm here?I'll have to talk with someone about this" Juliet leaves the confessionary angrily.
Back to top Go down

About Lorelei (EPISODE 1)
Page 1 of 1