Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 4:02 am

[16/20]

He lets out a surprised laugh. He actually had a chance to win this! Both of them were getting closer to the edge and it wouldn't be long before one of them would give in.

He gathers courage and strikes.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 4:02 am

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 am

(14/20)
Juliet noticed Quinn had an advantage, he was about to win, so she used her strenght and tried to knock him
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 am

The member 'Juliet' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 am

[19/20] Time to take the chance whoo

Hit FIVE times in a row. He was close to going knock out, he felt it....
Both Juliet and him were panting heavily, this was an insanely intense duel.
Who would fall off first... One misstep and he would take a dive himself.

ONE last time, he charges at her, hoping to land a hit.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 am

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:46 am

[21/20]

Quinn hits Juliet! He can't believe it! He sees her stumble back, close to falling off.
Thinking he knocked her off the platform, he turns around to laugh at his team.
However when he turns around, he is greeted by her bumper pad to his face

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Giphy

DOWN HE GOES OUCH
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:38 am

Juliet finally beated Quinn and started to celebrate, she turns around to greet her team, when she saw Quinn set on his butt with a red face. Juliet geta close to him and leans her arm around him, she then help him to get up."Nice fight, it was really intense, I think I ended up with some bruises hah."Juliet tried to let Quinn more confident. "I bet you will beat me next time" Juliet smiles.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:49 am

"Wow, unexpected! Because Juliet is the last one standing on the platform, she has won this round! The Pummel Bees have been rewarded one point to their score!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 am

Disoriented by the final blow he grabs his head, fighting the dizziness. He was feeling extremely tired and all he wanted to do is SLEEP, and the headache didn't help. Juliet offered him a hand and he got up thanks to her help.

'Good gamemhmh' he nods as they make their way off the platform. 'Tomorrow, same time same place? Maybe?'
Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 Doctor-cox-eh-o

he joked as they sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 8:50 am

"hehe, Let's go grab something to eat, you look awful"Juliet rises from her spot and started running to the cafeteria, the challenge had made her hungrier
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:05 pm

'But-' And Juliet was already off, running towards the cafeteria. That girl sure has a lot of energy.

He looks at Kathy.
'I'll go check in with her later. Our team comes first of course.' he smiles at her and he continues watching the other duels, hoping Lorelei Bijou and Cyrus would fare better than them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)   Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juliet VS Quinn (2nd to finish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2