Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Empty
PostSubject: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Kathy_10

The rules are simple!

• Whoever performed better in the potato sac race challenge will be going first! Each player will take turns rolling the dice. The minimum amount of times you can roll the dice per turn is 2, with 5 being the max! This way it will be a bit more challenging to get 20 hits exactly.
    Remember, the goal is to get as close to 20 as possible WITHOUT going over 20. If someone gets 20 hits exactly by the end of Thursday, that means they've knocked out the other person from the platform, otherwise whoever comes CLOSEST to 20 hits by the end of Thursday will win! Enjoy RPing! cx

[p.s. Calevan performed a bit in the potato sac race BEFORE throwing it so he would have performed better.

Last edited by Indigo on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Cal steps onto the platform and gives Kathy a cold look.

"I won't go easy on you just because you're a girl or whatever. So don't count on that."

Before Kathy can respond Cal rushes towards her aggressively.  
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 pm

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) 40_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwn9 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) 20_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwo9 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) 20_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwo9 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) 5_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwom Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) 30_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwnm
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:28 pm

fml wrong dice
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:28 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Kathy noticed Calevan's stern look and smirked at him.

"Damn, aren't you mellow... Well I ain't gonna go easy on you either! I don't play like that, so let me show you just how tough I am!"

She boasted while lunging at him.

Last edited by Kathy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 pm

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:52 pm

"Not bad, not bad...but I have a lot of frustrations to let out of my system, so if you don't miiiind..."
Cal charges at her again.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:52 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Kathy was slightly surpised at Calevan's last three hits that time, and was somewhat impressed at how hard he could punch just like her.

"HOT DAMN, YOU'RE GOOD! But I ain't finished just yet... You see, I have some anger inside of me that I need to let out as well! So why don't you be a gentleman and TAKE THIS!"

Kathy sharply grinned at him, as she let out five more punches.

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 pm

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Cal backed away, trying to balance himself after Kathy's vicious punches. The girl was definitely not fooling around, but he was not about to give up.

"I think that little praise of mine went to your head. I on the other hand am nobody's punching bag."

"...anymore" He mumbles. Then he jumps at Kathy once again.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:03 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Kathy mockingly shook her head at him.

"Nor am I! I've been dealing with conflict for my entire life, and I've hurt dozens of people who've tried to mess with me, except you're a little different then that. But I don't care, I'm taking you down!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:28 pm

"Congratulations, you can stand up for yourself." Call rolls his eyes and counter-attacks.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:28 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Kathy slightly grimaced at all of Calevan's four punches, but was still determined to win for her team.

"OW! That was a good one, I have to admit! But you're gonna have to try a little harder then that.
I'm goin for the gold!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 pm

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:41 pm

"Harder? With pleasure."
He cringed as he realized how wrong that sounds out of context
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:41 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

"Ha! It feels like now you're punching just as hard as I am! I'm always up for a challenge like this!"

Kathy laughed at him, while still keeping a determined look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Cal was growing impatient with Kathy and her determination.
"You and me both. Allow me to make it more challenging."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next