Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:20 pm

As Calevan tried to make things even more challenging then the last, Kathy growled in pain at how harder his punches were becoming.

"Ngh, NOW YOU'RE REALLY PUSHING IT! I don't care if I have to be in this damn sumo suit, COME GET SOME, AND HAVE ANOTHER!"

The fighter blustered, giving out all the strength she had at that point, while sweating immensely at all of the hard hits she has taken from this man.

(OOC: 19 Hits In Total!)

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:20 pm

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 am

Cal had underestimated her. He was getting his ass whooped...but strangely enough, he still had a good amount of energy left in him.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 am

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:36 am

( OOC: 20 Hits in total and I hope I didn't count wrong cuz I'm sleepy sdhjklshk)

And to everyone's surprise, Cal manages to push Kathy off with his last few hits. He then proceeds gasping for air for a bit, before he helps Kathy up.

Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:45 am

"Kathy has been KNOCKED OFF the platform and with that.... Calevan has won this round for his team! The Pummel Bees have been awarded one point to their score!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 10:23 am

Kathy coughed a little before being assisted by Calevan. She was very surprised that he was able to beat her in this challenge.

In the end, she simply grinned at him for all of the strength and determination he had in him.

"Damn... You're tougher then I thought. I guess appearences can be decieving sometimes, you know?

I'm surprised that you've managed to beat me in this! I don't think I've ever lost in a fight before. Well, not counting the ones where I got in trouble at the end.

That was a really good game. I'm so impressed! You were real challenging too, and I like that!
I guess we're on the same level now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)   Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathy VS Calevan (1st to finish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2