Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee Empty
PostSubject: Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee   Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Juliet enters the cafeteria, after she called her friends for a reunion she was waiting for them to show. Something was very odd on the camp and she knew they should investigate. Those footprints near the cabin and Chalupa missing, Juliet was very worried about staying in the camp
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee   Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:00 am

After the Reward Challenge, Lorelei goes into the cafeteria to grab some food for her trip to the woods. She grabs as much as she shoves as much as she could into her backpack along with her sweets, a blanket that she grabbed from her bunk, and the knife that she grabbed from the kitchen. At least some food, some kind of warmth, and a form of protection. That should be good...right?

She looks over at Juliet who is sitting at one of the tables by herself. A few minutes wouldn't hurt her. So, she goes over to Juliet and sits next to her.

"Hey Juliet! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee   Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:22 pm

"Remember the footprints we saw outside the cabin? I think we should keep our investigation, I'll search the forest after the imunity challenge and while you are exiled, you can discover more and tell me if you find anything weird later!" Juliet leans both her hands on Lorelei's shoulder. "I really hope you stay safe and that those footprints were made for something harmless"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee   Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 am

Quinn strolls into the cafeteria, curious to see why Juliet wanted to see him. Lorelei was there too, preparing for her departure. He walks up to the both of them and questioningly looks at Juliet.

'Heya girls. So, what's wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee   Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Juliet grabs Quinn's arm and said a out loud "In the perfect time Quinn, I just talking with Lorelei about the footprints we saw earlier, I want to investigate them more"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee   Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something weird on the camp (private w/Quinn,Lorelei and Casidee
Page 1 of 1