Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)   A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:07 am

Casidee slowly walks through the forest. She hates these woods. It was so creepy, she could barely even be disgusted by all the things she hated like bugs, and nature, and photosynthesis UHG!

Suddenly a branch breaking echoes through he woods. Casidee stops and freezes. "W-who's there?!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)   A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 pm

As much as Lorelei hated going back into these woods after being in complete isolation for a whole, she had a feeling that something was missing in camp and. It required her to go back into the woods to find it with her trusty knife of course. At every sound, she quickly jolted her head from left to right. She takes several steps back before looking down to see that she had stepped on a branch. Not too long after, she heard a familiar from a distance.

"Hello? Casidee? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)   A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Lorelei reveals herself. This girl again.
After speaking with Bijou, Casidee wanted to talk with Lorelei. Casidee never thought she'd say that.. but anyways, why was she in the woods too?

"Oh God, you scared me! Yeah it's me, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)   A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 8:54 pm

She strolls over to the tall blonde with a bit of relief. She was just happy it was nothing that could kill her out here. So even seeing her face was reassuring.

"Well when I was in the woods last week, I thought that I heard barking so I was thinking that your little doggie is still out there somewhere. And what are you out here for?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)   A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 pm

"Wow.. you were looking for my dog?" That was.. really cool of Lorelei. "Thanks.. I was actually doing the same thing." Casidee shows Chalupa's collar.

She sighs. "Okay so, I know you and I don't always see eye to eye all of the time.. but given you're nice to my dog, and Bijou seems to like you.. can we start over?"

"I would honestly hate myself for voting this week for the girl helping me look for my dog anyways. Could we be.. cordial?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)   A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Through the Woods (Private RP with Casidee and Lorelei)
Page 1 of 1