Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] Empty
PostSubject: SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]   SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:52 pm

Snoring is heard in the cafeteria this time.

Who could that be?

SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] Sleeping_beauty_by_prettypassionut-dc55led
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]   SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 pm

After another long and restless night, Lorelei rubbed her eyes as she drags herself into the cafeteria for something to eat. If these nights keep going on like these, she would have no idea how she would make it through the day. Before she could grab anything to eat, she hears a loud snoring sound coming from the corner of the cafeteria. She observes the area until she sees three stumps pushed together to form a make shift bed. On top of them was a sleeping Quinn. As much as she would hate to be rude, but she wouldn't want him to have a nasty pain in his neck, back, and butt.

"Quinn? Wake up sleepyhead." She says semi softly to not look too rude to him.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]   SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:06 am

Mid snore, Quinn suddenly bolts up, shaking his head to quickly gain back consciousness.

'-Who-eh I wasn't just-' he looks up to see Lorelei towering over him. Even with her petite frame she manages to do so. He... He wouldn't get out of this one. He rubs the back of his head in shame.

'Okay... I might have dozed off there for a second' he sheepishly grins, and looks at the table. His half finished bowl of fruit and vegetables seems rather mushy at this point. Damn, how long was he knocked out?

'Thanks for waking me up though.' still ashamed of his instant nap in a public room, he turns towards his probably lukewarm lunch to- ewh. Continue eating. 'Wanna... join me?' he asks her, eyes still focused on the meal in front of him. He wasn't really in the mood for company but it would be odd and awkward not to invite her to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]   SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Caught off guard by this sudden awakening, Lorelei couldn't help but jump at tad bit when Quinn jolted up. It may have scared her a bit but it was nice to see Quinn up and...kind of ready to go. She knows the feeling of being tired though. Staying out in the woods for a week doesn't really give you much comfort. Especially when there was something out there to potentially kill her.

"It's no problemo! I'm actually pretty tired myself cause you know, sleeping in the woods and all hehe. And it's okay! Just didn't want your joints to go stiff there buddy."

She joyfully took a seat next to Quinn when he offered. It was SO nice to have human interactions after a long week.

"Aw thank you so much Quinny! And um..."

She looked over at his room temperate lunch and it somehow looked really different from her own lunch. Does the cook have it out for him or something.

"We can switch lunches if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]   SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLeeping Beauty Returns [Private RP Quinn/Lorelei]
Page 1 of 1