Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 5:54 am

Juliet waited outside the cabin for Lorelei to show after the Elimination Ceremony, after some time, she saw Lorelei returning, when she was going to enter the cabin...silently, Juliet blockes her way and said "Lorelei we need to talk...stay here with me for a second"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 11:58 am

Completely exhausted from the mental anxiety that the elimination ceremony has brought over Lorelei, all she wanted to get some rest. She is slightly relieved that El Triburon (who was apparently named Ramon) was gone. But it also puts a lot on her shoulders since the whole thing at rehearsal was partially her fault. Yet, he was still a violent man who held a knife to her. She might have initiated the idea some way. Who knows...UGH! What are with all of these conflicting thoughts? They are starting to get to the best of her.  

As she tries to enter the cabin, Lorelei bumps into Juliet.
She did not look pleased in the slightest. Did Lorelei do something wrong? Whatever the case may be, she can't just brush off Juliet's request to speak to her. What's the worst that can happen?

"Hey Juliet. Is there something wrong?" She asks in a confused yet concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 pm

"I know it's been a while since the team chosing happening, but this thing have been stucking on my mind since then...why didn't you chose me to be on your team?" Juliet spit the words that have been tormenting her.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Lorelei looks up at the tall girl. She can tell that this issue has been on her mind for a while now. But why did she now say something about the whole thing? Lorelei thought for little while that things were okay amongst her team. But she also knew that her hesitation between Juliet, Kathy, and Bijou was going to bite her in the future. She bites her pointer finger in a nervous fit. She then looks Juliet in the eyes to tell her the truth. There is really nothing else to it. What would she gain if she lied to her?

"I...I...I was put on spot and I didn't know what to say. I just saw Bijou and Quinn talking and being all friendly. I just thought it would be good since they got along. I...panicked." She tries her best to not look nervous. But it clearly isn't working. "But, I really did want to pick you for my team. I...just went off on a whim. And...I'm..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:44 pm

"Sorry if I thought that was more into it...I started to think you were trying to get rid of me...I know it's stupid. But you don't ask someone to be your partner and then don't chose this person to be on your team" Juliet said upset, she wanted to end the conversation there, but she knew that since she had started it, she would have to stay to listen Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 3:25 pm

She looked away from Juliet for a moment as tears were welling up in her eyes. There is no way that she was going to have even more attention be placed on her. Is she truly this much of a terrible person? She meant no harm by it at all, especially towards someone as sweet as Juliet. Why does she keep screwing up like this?!

"I know that and I never meant anything bad by it. I just get really super stressed out in...anything really. But please believe me when I say that you were one of the people I wanted to pick. I know it means nothing now but...I tried. All I can say is I'm sorry for hurting you."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Juliet saw Lorelei's eye starting to tear and she hugged the goth girl. "Don't cry! I forgive you. I know how it is to be judged by something you didn't mean any harm, and I don't want you to feel bad about it...I wanted an explanation and I got it. Now let's keep being friends and forget about it." Juliet relieses Lorelei."Just please think more before doing something...I don't break easy...but as I see, you do."Juliet didn't mean to be rude, but she knew Lorelei would end up suffering if she kept doing things impulssively
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Lorelei looks up to Juliet with red, tear stained eyes. Believe me, I am more than happy that she can forgive me. But I don't deserve it one bit. She is too good to a lesser being like me. So...just smile and show your appreciation. As she recites her inner monologue, she smiles to Juliet as she slowly brings her arms up as if to initiate a hug.

"I would love that more than anything. Believe me! YOU are just too sweet of a girl to hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 pm

" We need to ge along more, I have an idea" Juliet jumps."Let's go to the activity center, I bet there is something nice there" Juliet grabs Lorelei's hand and leads her to the activity center, completely forgeting that her friend must have been tired of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Lorelei feels her wrist being pulled by Juliet. It kinda reminded her of the first day since she did the same thing to her and Kathy. It's kinda nice, so she didn't mind it one bit.

"Sure! I would love to see what kind of stuff there is at the activity center!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)   We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to talk! (private rp with Lorelei)
Page 1 of 1