Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calevan

Calevan

Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] Empty
PostSubject: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Cal sheepishly enters the bathroom to find Clover curled up in a ball, sitting on the ground.
"Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Clover looks up.
"Oh Christ, are you about to apologize to me? Ugh, if you're gonna block the entrance at least make it snappy then. We're on a less than 40 minute long show here...I think."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 pm

"Yeah, but I'm not good at this stuff so bare with me."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 pm

"You're not good at a lot of things, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:08 pm

"See, that is something our parents tell you, but from my time here I came to realize it's not true. I'm good at many things. I've been doing great at these challenges so far! I'm in an alliance, which means some people uhh, partially more or less respect me? Kind of?" He shrugs.

"My point is that...you don't know me like you think you do. I got mad, because of that and used the only thing I know about you against you and it was a low blow and I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:12 pm

"Well, you're right. We don't know each other that well. This is literally the fifth time we've ever been in the same place. And during three of them I still shared the same hideous name with you, ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 pm

"Right? I hate my name. It doesn't even make sense? It's just Calvin, but lamer. We were named after our grandpa and he was a huge dickwad. Be glad he died when you were too little to remember the sh*tty stuff he'd say."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Clover giggles.

"Look, even though you just DEGRADED ME on television. I do admit I've misjudged you and keep annoying you on purpose. Lots of my fake friends watch this show and I have an image to uphold, okay? For what it's worth I don't think you're lame (like your name) and I actually wish things were different between us."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:22 pm

"Things can be different? We can, uhh, hang sometime? Drink coffee? Go to uhh...Disneyland? I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what siblings do. Or what people do in general, I don't get out much nowerdays." He scratches his head awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:24 pm

"Oh honey, I don't wanna be seen anywhere out in public with you....UNTIL YOU GET A MAKEOVER!!! I'm gonna steal papa's credit card and treat you to a new wardrobe!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:25 pm

"Ahaa..right, right...but you are gonna let me pick the clothes, right? You know, so you don't do the same thing our parents did to me a.k.a try to change me for their own sake?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:27 pm

"Hmm...we'll talk it over. Hate to break it to you, but you are kind of a fashion fiasco. Anywho...good talk! I'll be expecting you after the show!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:27 pm

"Alright....uhh, do we hug now or?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:28 pm

"Oh God no."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 pm

"Ugh, thank you! F*ck...this emotional shit is annoying."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 pm

"Tell me about it, ahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]   Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burying the hatchet [Private Cal/Clover]
Page 1 of 1