Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Cyrus lowered one of his fingers. He only had one left.

"Again, I would get into fights to protect people from bullies," he replied. "The teachers would always try and say 'Cyrus! You've got to tell a teacher when you see bullying happening'!" he said in his best female teacher voice. "I did that once... and all the bloke got was a slap on the wrist before he went back out and continued to pick on those smaller and weaker. So as far as reporting bullying to school official just so the bloody coward can get let off with a verbal warning and go right back to doing it again.... TO HELL WITH THAT!" he spoke as he punched his seat in frustration.

"So... yeah, I broke that school rule.... and I don't apologize for it either," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)   Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 am

As Cyrus explained his story, Lorelei plays with her hair since she felt like she already heard it before. The more it went on, the more he lost her. The moment her attention came back was when he slammed his fist into his seat. She jumped slightly in shock as she scooted a couple more inches away from him. His violent background starts to make her uncomfortable.

"Ummm...that is very noble of you, Cyrus. I'm sure the victim appreciates it."

She then remembers what Bijou said about playing whack a mole with the boys. She doesn't exactly know what it means but why would she only want to play with...OH THAT IS TOTALLY NOT THE CASE AT ALL!!! Her face turns a bright pink nearly instantly.

"NO NO NO! It wasn't like that at all. Actually, there weren't any boys involved. The principal's daughter and a few of her friends were giving me a hard time for being...different." She says as she looks at what she is wearing.

"So, it got to the point where enough was enough and I tried to tell them to stop. But, she refused and made it worse for me after I opened my big mouth. Eventually, worst came to worst and I couldn't take it anymore. So...I grabbed her by the hair and punched her...repeatedly. So I was expelled and my parents sent me to another school."

The blush went away the more she told the story and her expression more turned into that of disappointment and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever (Private RP w/ Quinn, Bijou, Kathy, and Cyrus)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3