Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Yoga Time!

Go down 
+3
Lorelei
Casidee
Camp Counselors
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

It's Yoga Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Je'Raldo:
"You know? an attitude like that is mostly caused by lack of, calcium, chromium, folate, iron, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, and zinc. This is why your such a Debbie downer, and maybe if you ate more of that you wouldn't be sleeping for 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Quinn is irritated af by Je'Raldo at this point. He's not gonna be messed around with. He growls and returns the favor.
'You have a good point. The so called 'chef' on this island really should improve the meals he serves. I don't think he even knows what proper food actually tastes like but I'll be sure to file a complaint.'

He turns around and continues doing "yoga stuff" he thought kind of resembled the poses he saw the others do.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 pm

As soon as he helped Lorelei out, he tried going back to doing more 'yoga' stances but is trying to remember "My sister does yoga all the time so I should know this stuff." He stretches a bit and does many poses.
It's Yoga Time! - Page 2 Giphy15

"I should at least know what I'm doing this SUCKS!!" he throws a lil fit.

((Beware of that blinking Yoga words haha))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Yoga Time!   It's Yoga Time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Yoga Time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2