Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:21 am

Ouch! Who knew this Lori girl was this kickass in person? Indigo was SHOOKETH. "UGGGH-TCH-TCH-TCH-SHHHH!" Indigo almost dashes up to Lorelei trying to get her to lower her voice. After such a brutal fight, the girl had completely obliterated Casidee. "Shh..don't yell, you've done enough already. I can explain later if you want..." With that brief murmur, she turns around and raises Lorelei's hand in victory for everyone to see. "With that, Lorelei has knocked Casidee OFF the platform and has won the first point for The Grumpy Bees...erm I mean Spiders!"

Last edited by Indigo on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:59 am

With a worried expression still plastered on her face, Lorelei looks away from where Casidee fell off. She feels the temporary hostess pull her up by the wrist. But not in a bad way, she actually feels kinda good for winning. But she is also kinda confused about the slight team name change. But oh well, grumpy bees didn't sound too bad. It actually sounded kinda cute. So she just goes along with it.

"Yes! I am now part of the grumpy bee hive!! Buzz Buzz! " she says in a playful and joking manner. She is always a grumpy spider at heart.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:01 am

(OOC: lmaoo that was my mistake ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:03 am

(OOC: IT'S OKAY. I JUST WANTED TO USE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A CUTE JOKE ^^. lol)
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Casiedee's face was just in shock. She was in awe... her heart was racing... She just looks up at the two, still as a rock.

Sh-she looked so good in gold- OH THANK GOD IT WAS A MIX UP, THANK GOD! She would never want to be on a puke green team.

"Honestly, didn't know you had that in you." She folds her arms. "I mean, like, don't ever attack me again, but still, I'm impressed."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2